Question for Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

Kongboy asks: Added Jul 5th 2005, ID #32574

Question for Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

I have two questions to ask.
1- Where can I get the teleport stone?
2- When I am in the Spring Mine, sometimes I cannot proceed deeper?

Please help me someone. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
the1youluv answered: Added 6th Jul 2005, ID #62912
You can get it on level 255 of the Spring mine or the Winter Mine sometime after the 2nd year of the game.
the1youluv answered: Added 7th Jul 2005, ID #63286
2- If you find a water thing through a door then sometimes you can't go deeper but I have no idea. But I do know that when you have caught all of the king fish exept the last one you go down there and find the water thing and fish there to get all the king fish. When you fish them all you don't have the water thing there anymore.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?