Question for Golden Sun: The Lost Age

link99 asks: Added Jun 21st 2004, ID #4639

Question for Golden Sun: The Lost Age

How do you get across the sea to get Piers, if it helps any one I have done air's rock beaten briggs and been to see the Mayor of Garoh.

Also on the boat where you beat briggs how do you fix the boat? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Pokemaster TY answered: Added 6th Jul 2004, ID #7623
You don't go across the sea you go to Gondawon(you go daila and then go southwest of the town and you come to the Gondawon cliffs you can take it from their NOTE: you find Piers in kombobo you beat the kombobo satute so he can stay in your party). You use burst on the big rock(you can't do that until you have Piers's ship and go to tundaria tower and beat it).

P.S. You are new I can feel it so if you need help I'll answer(if it's about djinni I can't answer cause I forget after a couple of months) so I'll look you up on supercheats and answer you questions get it, got it, good!(LOL!)

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?