elite four easilly beaten - Pokemon Sapphire
elite four easilly beaten
Swapert Lv. 85-100
Moves: Surf, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Muddy Water/Hydro Pump.
Access to elite four.
5+ full restores.
1. Enter the Elite four
2. Move swampert to the front
3. Battle sydny
4. For his Pokemon use these moves:
Mightyana: surf. Cacturn: icebeam. Sharpeado: earthquake.
Absol: surf. Shiftry: icebeam.
5. Battle phoebe
6. Both dusclopeses: Muddy water/hydro pump. Bothe bennetes (i think it's called that)and sableye: surf.
7. Use a full restore now if you need two and between al of the rest.
8. Battle glacia
9. For all of her Pokemon use earthquake.
10. Battle drake.
11. Use ice beam for all his pokemon
12. Battle steaven.
13. For all his Pokemon exept cradilly and skarmory use surf. Cradilly and skarmory: ice beam.
You should be abble to beat all of them in one shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Add a comment
Please do not be rude to others, what may be obvious to you may not be to the person asking the question.
Call of Juarez fans will be pleased to know that Call of Juarez Gunslinger will be available from Wednesday, May 22nd, £11.99 on the PlayStation Network and Windows PC and 1200 Microsoft Points via..
Batgirl has now been released as a downloadable content (DLC) character for the DC Comics fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us. Batgirl will be available from the 21st of May 2013 on Xbox LIVE Mar..
A new December screenshot gallery has been released for Assetto Corsa and features Ayrton Senna's driven Lotus 98T from Classic Team Lotus. These unedited ingame screenshots are taken from action at..
Laughing Jackal have announced that a major update for Hungry Giraffe on iPhone has been released. Version 1.2 of Hungry Giraffe has more festive features than you could shake a mince pie at, inclu..
Where is the good rod? | Aug 27th
Where can I get HM02 Fly in Sapphire | Oct 1st