Question for Pokemon Red

Guest asks: Added Jun 9th 2011, ID #201200

Question for Pokemon Red

How do you rid the thirsty guard? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Glaceon answered: Added 11th Jun 2011, ID #411493
There are drink machines at the top floor in the Celadon city department store. Get a fresh water from one and give it to the guard.
Guest answered: Added 11th May 2013, ID #587201
Go to the apartments in Celadon city and she will give you tea , then go talk to the guard.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?