Question for Pokemon Crystal

Gamedude101 asks: Added Apr 28th 2007, ID #83505

Question for Pokemon Crystal

How and where do you get the medicine for Jasmine's sick pokemon? {Please give good details.} and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
cyber_john3000 answered: Added 28th Apr 2007, ID #184599
Please don't post your questions twice
EspeonDude_ answered: Added 28th Apr 2007, ID #184714
You need the HM for Surf. If you have that, you're making progress. What you do then is go across the Sea to Cianwood. You will come across a Herb Shop. You'll get the medicine. Now you can take it back to Jasmine. answered: Added 25th May 2007, ID #189168
You go to cinderwood city and you go to house under the poke ceter.than bet the gym leder to get fly!

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?