Question for Pokemon Crystal

Guest asks: Added Oct 20th 2011, ID #224986

Question for Pokemon Crystal

How do you get across the ocean from Olivine City? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Warrior13 answered: Added 21st Oct 2011, ID #449208
To get to Cainwood City, you need HM Surf. HM03 (Surf) can be obtained after you defeat the Five Eevee Trainers in Ecruteak City. After you defeat them, talk to the father. After you obtain HM Surf, you can surf from Olivine City to Cainwood City.

Hope this helps!

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?