Getting all three starter Pokemon without codes! - Pokemon Silver
Getting all three starter Pokemon without codes!
1. Save infront of the Pokemon
2. Choose the first one
3. Get through cherrygrove and get the egg
4. Go back and on the way battle silver(rival)
5. When in the lab talk to the professor
6. Get the pokeballs
7. Catch a Pokemon(any will do, it will be lost)
8. Go to the pokecenter and give the starter a pokeball
9. Store it in the PC
10. Select change box and change it's box
11. When it asks if you want to save select yes
12. Before it saves, reboot the game
13. You should be infront of the Pokemon again
14. Repeat this process for the last two
15. All of them should be in box one of the PC
Hope this helps! I tested it and it works perfectly! Happy cheating~ Amnesha
Add a comment
Please do not be rude to others, what may be obvious to you may not be to the person asking the question.
Call of Juarez fans will be pleased to know that Call of Juarez Gunslinger will be available from Wednesday, May 22nd, £11.99 on the PlayStation Network and Windows PC and 1200 Microsoft Points via..
Batgirl has now been released as a downloadable content (DLC) character for the DC Comics fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us. Batgirl will be available from the 21st of May 2013 on Xbox LIVE Mar..
A new December screenshot gallery has been released for Assetto Corsa and features Ayrton Senna's driven Lotus 98T from Classic Team Lotus. These unedited ingame screenshots are taken from action at..
Laughing Jackal have announced that a major update for Hungry Giraffe on iPhone has been released. Version 1.2 of Hungry Giraffe has more festive features than you could shake a mince pie at, inclu..
How do I evolve Togepi? | Nov 30th