An Easy (And Also Dangerous) Way To Earn Bells - Animal Crossing: New Leaf
An Easy (And Also Dangerous) Way To Earn Bells
1. Look around your town and shake trees WITHOUT fruit on them.
2. Every once in a while, bells will drop out of the trees.
3. Keep shaking trees until you hear something drop out of a tree that is not a bell.
4. Look at the opposite side of the tree that is not the side you are standing on. Something that looks like a honeycomb has landed on the ground.
5. Some sort of Black Spots will buzz around the honeycomb. The music should change, and the black spots will begin to chase you.
6. RUN!!! Hide inside a house or building until the black spots (those are really wasps) stop chasing you. If you do happen to get caught (AND STUNG!) follow the next steps. If you are not caught, pick up the honeycomb and sell it at Re-Tail.
7: The wasps will sting you, and you will be covered in stings. Grab the honeycomb.
8. Save and Exit the game, then go back to your save file.
9. Your wasp sting will be gone, and you can go sell the honeycomb at Re-Tail.
Hope this helps. ;)
Added by: Guest Jun 28th 2013, ID#707