Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go
GTA Hub
Thank you for printing this page from www.SuperCheats.com. Remember to come back to check for more great content for Grand Theft Auto 4.

Faustin's Missions cheat for Grand Theft Auto 4


Faustin's Missions

After you meet Faustin, complete ALL 100% of his missions, before attempting Dimitri's missions, as Dimitri has you kill off his best buddy Faustin. Therefore making him unable to give you his final lot of missions and you'll be unable to get 100% completion of the game overall.

Cheers to Superblobby on the SuperCheats forums for that one.

Added by: Team SuperCheats
Apr 30th 2008, ID#2463 | REPORT
 
If you need more help with this game, then check out the following pages which are our most popular cheats for this game:
 
 
 

Comments for this cheat.

Add your comment here
 
2 comments, latest first.
 
Dec 16th 2011 Guest
i completed all of faustin's missions and when i looked it up in the character screen it said fautin mission progress only 85% complete how do i get the other 15%?
ID #95457
 
Nov 8th 2010 Guest
no cuz at the end you can kill demetri therefor getting ride of his mission progress
ID #17687