Virtual Villagers Origins 2 is a strategy and simulation game that is available on mobile devices and PC. This game is separate from Virtual Villagers: Origins which is a remake of a past game in the Virtual Villagers series. In Virtual Villagers Origins 2 you go to the mystical island of Isola where in the wake of a volcanic terror on the neighboring island of Asura, a family has made their way to Isola, seeking a new home. As their boat lands on the beach, they are greeted by a strange man and begin to explore this mysterious new world. As with previous games in the Virtual Villagers series your objective is to builid a thriving village by crafting, farming, and solving puzzles. Check out our Virtual Villagers Origins 2 cheats and tips to get help in the game.
Below is a collection of hints and tips that will help you to progress in the game. These include curing sickness and time travel. As well as these hints and tips we also have a mini-guide here which goes into more details on some of the tips we have below:
Your first priority when you arrive at the island is to build a shelter so you have a temporary home.
1) Choose a flat and dry surface.
2) Build a frame and floor bed from wood you find in your surroundings.
3) Assemble a dome framework.
4) Create a tarp (emergency blankets or plastic are ideal for this).
5) Start a fire nearby (not too close to your shelter).
To be able to progress you will need to have a community of villagers with different jobs. To create offspring and increase your population in Virtual Villagers Origins 2 you have to drag people of opposite gender above each other and hope they reproduce a villager. You will have to wait 3 hours for the process to complete. Check out our How to Pick Villagers guide to find out the best way to pick villagers for the various jobs.
Make sure you explore the island as doing so will unlock various things. Keep in mind that the island is always changing and different weathers may unlock different things.
The coconut tree in Virtual Villagers Origins 2 is not a limitless source of food and will eventually stop providing it. Once this happens you will have to wait a long time for new fruits to grow. The following tips will help you survive in the meantime.
- Forage for mushrooms
- Don't have too many farmers. One is enough to begin the game.
- Don't make too many children till you have unlocked the unlimited source of food
- Purchase Farming Tech as soon as you can, once you have unlocked fishing, you will have an unlimited source of food.
- A special event occurs where participating will either gain food, or make the coconut tree provide fruits again.
The game will not develop unless you get Tech points and constantly upgrade technologies. Tech points are earned by researching which is a slow process. The more villagers you have doing research the more Tech points you earn. To help speed up production you can save up gems from watching ads and buy up to three totems from the store.
If you don't have a doctor and all your villagers are sick you can chose one villager and drop them onto another until they are healed. Keep repeating this process until all your villagers are healed. The following list are things you can do to prevent sickness.
- Lit the fire, doing so will avoid sickness in the future.
- Drop low health villagers on the food bin (eating will restore their health).
- Some potions can also restore health
- Improve Medicine Tech
- Train someone to be a doctor, so that they will automatically heal the sick villagers
- Diseases can be spread. Make sure everyone is healed before quitting the game.
Check out our Healing Skill Guide to find out more about curing sick villagers.
Try to login to Virtual Villagers 2 Origins on a regular basis because if you don't login for a day or more you will find some of your villagers will be sick and there's a possibility that they may die. The longer you forget to check the game the bigger will be the damages upon your villagers as well as the time for them to recover.
It is possible to change the time and date of your device in order to time travel. Keep in mind that if you do so you will not be able to master many aspects of the game and complete certain things such as collectables easily. Also, if badly used, all your villagers can die instantly either of starvation, aging, or sickness. Make sure if you do decide its worth the risk to time travel that:
- You have an unlimited source of food, and farmers.
- That the fire is lit, and that you have a doctor so that your villagers don't die of sickness.
- If you plan to make a really long time travel, have several villagers with auto breeding on, so that they don't die of aging.
We hope these tips help you out in the game, but for further help, try our beginners guide, we also have some FAQs for Virtual Villagers Origins 2, you can also submit your own questions there for other players to answer.
Latest updates to our guide:
Our Latest Questions
|What can I craft with magic?|
|How do you get magic concentrate|
|Where do I find Salt Peter?|
|Where to find mini eggs|
Latest updates to our guide: