Why isn't there any more levels than 30 . There re some other misions but I only get some boxes whenever I finish the mission s
Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.
Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is abovet.
Accept submission terms View Terms
You are not registered / logged in.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.
.
I didn't think that there were levels. I thought it was just missions. Just do the missions
If you are still looking for help with this game we have more questions and answers for you to check.
Yes its right there are further missions but score level stay on *30 levels ..misSion number do increase but score level dont ..so buy some score increasing 🌟