Pokemon Prism is a ROM Hack of Pokemon Crystal which was released on the Game Boy Color in 2000. Pokemon Prism can be played on a Game Boy Color emulator for Windows. All of the codes listed below are Game Shark codes because there is a Game Genie option. It is adivised that you use Gameboy Advance emulators as they have a better and easier way to input cheat codes. Pokemon Prism features a roster of over 250 Pokemon from four generations and follows the story of Lance's son, who, after playing in the mines, gets lost and ends up in the Najlo region. The objective of the game is to collect all eight Najlo badges and fix the corrupted region. Pokemon Prism also features three new moves and some new mini-games. Take a look at our Pokemon Prism Codes to unlock some great stuff in the game.
You may also want to take a look at the large collection of Pokemon Crystal cheats we have on SuperCheats which have been gathered since the game's release in 2000. As Pokemon Prism is a ROM hack of Pokemon Crystal you will find some of the information you find there useful. You will also find plenty of feedback from users who will be more than happy to answer any questions you have or give you advice on any problems you may have regarding the game.
Thank you for visiting our collection of information for Pokemon Prism. Please check below for game help and ask your questions for this game. And you can help others by answering questions or adding your cheats and tips.
Pokemon Prism Cheats
Entering Pokemon Delta Emerald Cheats All the cheats that are listed on this page are entered into Pokemon Prism using a GameShark device. Before you enter the codes, it is important that you are aware that using these types of cheats can sometimes mess up your game by causing it to randomly freeze and glitch. In order to help prevent this from happening, it is recommended that you input the cheats one at a time. The fewer codes you have enabled, the less chance there is of your game encountering problems
Best Pokemon Prism Cheats On SuperCheats The one thing you want to avoid doing when entering the Game Shark and Code Breaker codes on this page is entering too many as doing so will risk screwing up the game. It is therefore recommended that you only input the most beneficial ones, listed below are the codes on SuperCheats you should give priority to as we feel they are the most benefical ones for Pokemon Prism.
1) Unlimited Money This is without doubt one of the best Game Shark codes you can input into Pokemon Prism as it means not having to worry about having enough money when you visit the Poke Mart to buy things like Healing items.
2) Wild Pokemon Modifier This is a useful Game Shark code as it enables you to choose the Pokemon you encounter.
3) Walk Through Walls Inputting this code will allow you to walk through anything in the game. There are certain places though where this code will not work which means you need to be careful while traversing those areas.
4) Pokemon Hit Points This Game Shark code enables you to modify the Hit Points of the individual Pokemon in your party.
Pokemon Prism Cheats You Should Avoid Below are three Game Shark codes you should avoid inputting, as they have been known to cause problems.
1) Shiny Pokemon Encounter This Game Shark cheat is unreliable and not worth the risk as there have been reports of it causing bugs. Also, once this code is activated and you fought a Shiny, you won't be able to escape the battle.
2) Unlock All Items Cheat This is another cheat we have not listed, as it creates the same problem as the Unlock All Poke Ball Cheat. There are a lot of items in the game that you do not need and unlocking them all will fill up your inventory. It is much better to input the Unlimited Money cheat and just purchase what you need at the Poke Mart.
Cheat, Tips and Strategy
Got a cheat or hot tip for this game? Found a secret, or a strategy for success?
Wild Pokemon Level Modifier (Game Shark)
Input the Game Shark code below to encounter a Wild Pokemon of your desired level. Change the XX into the numbers of the level you want to face. In order to face a level 100 Pokemon you need to change XX into two zeros.
Inputting this Game Shark codes will allow your character to walk through anything in the game. There are though certain spots where this code will not work which means you need to be careful while traversing those areas.
Input the Game Shark code below to give the enemy Pokemon a status ailment, which will affect it's ability to battle. When entering the code, replace the XX with the status ailment you want to give the enemy Pokemon.
Enter the Game Shark code corresponding to where your Pokemon is situated in your party to modify their Hit Points. If, for example, you wanted to modify the Hit Points of the first Pokemon in your party, you need to input the first Pokemon code.
The following Game Shark codes will enable you to get unlimited Experience Points (EXP). The amount of EXP an individual Pokemon has is an indication of how much it has battled, it is gained in battle by defeating an opponent Pokemon without fainting. Input the code and battle any Pokemon. Regardless of the enemy Pokemon's level, you will have an unlimited amount of EXP. The EXP bar will continue to fill, and your Pokemon will continue to level up. When you do not want your Pokemon to level up any more you just need to turn off the code.
Input the code below and change the XX with the corresponding code of the Pokemon you want to encounter. Keep in mind that some of the Pokemon will not be available as they are not present beyond Generation II.
Without doubt one of the best Game Shark codes you can input into your Pokemon Prism game as it will give you an unlimited amount of money, which you will find very useful when you want to purchase something at the Poke Mart.