To earn the Well-Read Achievement in Dying Light: Hellraid DLC you must collect the 10 notes that are hidden throughout the game. In order to unlock the achievement this must be done in one run. The video below will show you the locations of each of the notes. There is however a glitch connected to the steam platform which prevents you from collecting them all, also below is a 15 step tutorial from the developer of Dying Light: Hellraid on how to fix the glitch.
Where to Find the Notes for the Well-Read Achievement
Note 1- The Count's Blood-Covered Letter - 0:00
Note 2 - Mysterious Book - 0:32
Note 3 - Vara's Request - 1:07
Note 4 - Library Notes - 1:31
Note 5 - The Last Report - 1:55
Note 6 - Anat's Instructions - 2:26
Note 7 - The Appearance of the Chosen One - 2:57
Note 8 - The Fate of the Chosen One Part One - 3:20
Note 9 - Anat's Letter - 3:44
Note 10 - The Fate of the Chosen One Part Two - 4:07How to Fix the Well Read Achievement Glitch on Steam
1. Copy your save game (save_coop_ 0) from your save folder (...remoteoutsave) into a convenient directory
2. Exit Steam
3. Go to SteamuserdataSteamIDAppIDremote
4. Corrupt every file (remotecache, default, save_coop_0) in the remote folder (open with notepad -> delete everything inside the files -> save)
5. Open Steam, click Dying Light -> Play and then the 'Sync conflict' dialog appears
6. Do not click any of the options in the dialog, but alt+tab to your AppID folder
7. Permanently delete the remote folder and the remotecache file
8. Go back to the "Sync conflict" dialog, and click 'Upload to the Steam Cloud' and the game starts
9. When the menu loads up, alt+tab out and go to the Steam app, and right click Dying Light -> properties -> update ->uncheck 'enable Steam cloud synchronization'
10. Do not go back to the game, but kill the process via task manager
11. Exit Steam
12. Delete the entire AppID folder (239140)
13. Open Steam and right click Dying Light -> properties -> update ->check 'enable Steam cloud synchronization'
14. Click Play Game, start a New Game, wait for the first save to occur, then quit the game
15. Copy your save game to the ...remoteoutsave folder and start..