eddier4 asks: Added Mar 13th 2010, ID #149316


If I get a Divorce will I get to keep my child? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Darklord205 answered: Added 14th Mar 2010, ID #327522
Sorry no you don't they take them away to a child protection agency cause your child can't live with anyone else or by himself in his house
zgame master answered: Added 29th May 2010, ID #330159
When you get divorced a message will pop-up saying that your wife and children have moved to some far away land. It would be cool if you kept your child though.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?