Wife and Child

andru14 asks: Added Jun 28th 2009, ID #143583

Wife and Child

One day when I was coming back to my family to visit I found my son next to the house we live in. He was just standing there not doing anything and I tried making him follow me but he just stands there. Also at that time my wife did stuff with me but one day I came back and she wanted to divorce me and I hadn't even left for that long she ran to my son and just stood there and did the same thing.

How do I get them to move and talk to me, and is there a way to save my marriage??? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
wrasmusson answered: Added 1st Jul 2009, ID #314060
It might be a glitch, but I don't think you can
ressurection666 answered: Added 5th Aug 2009, ID #317000
Nope sorry once she diveorces you there is no way back, you can of course just marry another one of hte villagers. In order to stop it happening in future just put her upkeep up on your next wife, I usually put it at 100 gold a day and even if I do not go back for a few weeks she does not mind, and she almost always has an item for me whenever I go home.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?