Infinite Money (Manager & Player/Manager Mode) - FIFA 11
Infinite Money (Manager & Player/Manager Mode)
Follow these steps (XBOX 360 ONLY):
1. Go to XBOX Dashboard and select "SYSTEM SETTINGS"
2. Press Y on your hard drive and select "CLEAR CACHE"
3. After that load up FIFA 11
4. It will then say disconnected from xbox live because an update is required. DO NOT UPDATE!!!!!!
5.Start a new manager mode or player/manager with any team of your choice. Note that the lower the league your team is in the harder it will be to transfer better players.
6. Go to "TRANSFERS" and select "SELL PLAYERS". At the top of the list should be loaned players. Make sure you have 1 player loaned IN NOT OUT. If not just go to "BUY PLAYERS" and find someone to loan in.
7. When you have a loaned in player go to "BUDGET ALLOCATION". Set the ratio in here to 0:100.
8. Go back to "SELL PLAYERS" and end the loaned in player's contract. It will say there will be a fee to pay, but you have no transfer budget. Press A and the player will disappear. GLITCH?
9. Go back to BUDGET ALLOCATION. It will say the ratio is 99:1. Now change it to 60:40. Notice the amount of transfer fees you have and player wages.
To make this cheat work you MUST CLEAR YOUR CACHE as it contains all updates on your console. This glitch was patched by the new dashboard update. SO CLEAR YOUR CACHE!!!!!
After you have done the glitch you may save your game and connect to xbox live. Accept the update and reload your game. You will still have all your money and you can talk to your friends at the same time.
Added by: Guest Nov 28th 2010, ID#6648