Page 4, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Hints for Xbox
Also on: PC
When you speak with Sugar-Lips Habasi at the South Wall Cornerclub in Balmora, he will remove the bounty from your character for a price.
However, if you take the time to leave your money on the floor beforehand, you can get rid of your bounty and keep most (if not all) of your gold.
Go far in the great house missions so you can get your own strongold a big spacios area to stash all your stolen goods.
The Bow of Shadows:
It's in the venim ancestrial tomb. If you don't know where that is it's due north of the ashlander camp erabenimsun, and if you don't know where that is it's north and a little west of mt asarnibibi
1. Steal everything
2. Sell everything to either Creeper or the Mudcrab (near Bal Fell)
3. Make potions for lots of for lots of money (takes a while to sell unless you sell to Creeper or the Mudcrab)
4. Don't waste money on stuff you don't need like weak armor in the start of the game like Chitin stuff, just steal or wait
5. If you have free soulgems lying around capture some lesser enemies and sell (some enemies aren't worth much at all)
6. If you want to save all the books you find and sell them (they can be heavy and also don't sell them to certain people because they might say it is theirs, and you may get caught even though you found it on the other side of the world.
This works even if you have the death sentence, you must be a thieves guild member, when you get a price, talk to somone who will lift it, drop all your money and ask him to lift it and he will even though you have 0 gold, then pick up your money, this helps if you commit a mass murder.
OK, I have played this game for a while and I have found many items that are worth alot of money, and yet can't hold because of the mass weight.
Because of this I decided to stash all of my valuable and rare items somewhere safe...I stashed them all at the balmora's fighting guild's bedroom cause it is easy to get to and has a good space to store items.
When you drop the items there, they will not dissapear, and so far I have about 20 million dollars worth of items and etc.
Basically this is not for the law abiding.
Right first you need the health cheat, then go to the good alchemist in Balmora and kill her straight away then the guard will have a go so use any means nesesarally to kill him(thats when the cheat comes in).
With this place as yours you can do 2 things take every thing (including ingreadiants) and make potions, or take every thing and sell up.
Me I like to make potions and then sell them at a high price (although only mages with alchemy can really make good potions to sell).
By the way a wakizashi is good for enchanting.
In the beginning after you get the package to go to Balmora, take the still strider outside Sayda Neen and when you get to Balmora search every box in the town. You'll at least find 3 magic items and tons of stuff worth over 150.
Stay for Free :When you are in a city with an inn and your fatigue or health is down, instead of paying 10 gp to the clerk, just find a room and sleep in it. Your crime will not be reported and no one will know.