Level 10 Bowling Strike
This is pretty hard but you will get used to it, if you do it often enough. What you have to do is, when you get to level 10 on the Bowling Training, move right over to the side, but leave a little room to move your sight not position, press A and move over. Chuck the ball up into the air and put a little bit of spin, not too much. If done correctly, the ball should roll right down to a little red dot, push it, and cause an Earthquake! All the pins should fall over, getting you a strike. I think it works on level 9 as well.
If you didn't get all that, I'll put it into steps for you.
1. Get to level 9 or 10 on the bowling training.
2. Move right over and press and A then move right over again.
3. Throw the ball into the air and put slight spin on it.
4. If done correctly, the ball should roll right down the lane bumper.
5. The ball will push a little red dot and it will cause an Earthquake.
6. You've got yourself a strike on level 10!
Thank you for reading my 3rd cheat. I've tried it, and it works. You have to be absolutely precise to get it.
Added by: Craig555 Apr 21st 2009, ID#2694