SimAnimals: Africa Cheats for Wii
Also on: Nintendo DS
Pause gameplay and select the 'Code' option. Then enter the case sensitive code 'fcwj6w' (without the quotes).
The steak tree is real, and requires patience. Note that this is for just the Wii version. There was simple steps, but be patient.
1. Go to Long Neck Plateau
2. Train or Find a Giraffe with Level 2 Strength.
3. Have the Same Giraffe mate with another, it seems to increase the chances of finding a steak.
4. Nuzzle the young baby then go to the Acacia Trees
5. Shake the trees multiple times simultaneously, while using Elephants to bring more fruit to the trees.
6. Keep doing so for what could be between about a minute to even a half hour of spinning, watering, spinning, Watering, and so on until a steak falls out.
OR, you can do this:
1. Train or Find a Level 2 Strength and Charm Rhino
2. Take it to Long Neck Plateau *Requires Animal Wrangler Power*
3. Charge into Papyrus Bushes then to the Acacia Trees.
4. Charge into about three trees at a time, going back to collect the other loot such as Woody Bugs, Rare Fruit, and Bride Flowers *Bride Flower is not confirmed yet*
5. It will take about a minute or five minutes.
You choose which way to go. Giraffe's Style is easier and doesn't need the Animal Wrangler Power.
To get a pink elephant on SimAnimals Africa, press the 2 button on wii remote and go to codes. Type in fcwj6w exactly like that. When I typed it in, my elephant was red.
You press 2 on your wii remote the press the green dimond. It should lead to cheat codes then you type: 898ljkt2 spell the code the same way as this one ond wait for 10 mins and you will have jagwar lions and some regular lions. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!
While playing your game, press 2 and you should see a green diamond, press that and enter 45sbyv and just wait and you should have the rainbow zebra. Gender: Female:yellow red and purple. Male: Blue and yellow. Hope this helps!