Page 3, Mario Kart Wii Cheats for Wii
Our guide to everything in Mario Kart Wii
Click here to go to our guide
To unlock toadette you must play all 32 races in time trails mode you do NOT have to win them just play them then you will have unlocked toadette (with mine after i played the last race i had to go back to wii menu shut down then turn it back on and go back to mariokart it was worth playing all those races toadette is AWESOME she is my favorite character!!
Complete Retro 50cc
Play Count: 150
Get a SINGLE GHOST on each 32 courses.
Get 3star rank on each 50cc cup
Complete 4 Fast Staff ghosts on 4 COURSES
16 Timetrail ghost (Donnot have to win them)
Get a star (or higher) rank on 150cc "Special Cup"
Get a star (or higher) rank on 100cc "Retro" each
Complete 100cc with a High Rank on ALL CUPS
Mii (Outfit A)-
Get 3star rank on Wii Cups (100cc)
Mii (Outfit B)-
Unlock a FST STAFF GHOST on ALL 32 Courses
Have a saved file on Super Mario Galaxy1 or Super Mario Galaxy2
Get a 3star RANK in Mirror Mode
Complete 150cc with a High Rank
Complete 50cc with star rank(s)
Unlock 8 Expert Staff ghosts
Get an expert ghost in Waluigi Stadium
there are 2 ways to get baby luigi. The second was is that you have to do 100 nintendo WFC (WI FI CONNECTI ghost races
you must have one mushroom just as the blue shell is about to hit you use a musroom.
Ok, this might be a bit complicated to understand, but I'm doing my best..
Did it ever happened to you that you've been taken your favorite character in Multiplayer mode? Yes?? Well, here's the way to solve the problem:
I will take Yoshi as an example.
Let's say you're three people playing, and you all want Yoshi.
First of all, one of you must select Yoshi. Then, press B. (Or 1, depending on witch remote you are using: Wii or GameCube.) And then, it's the second one's turn. Do the same process. After, the third person does the same.
Finally, the player 1 must press B, (or 1). Then return to the character selecting screen. All three players will be on Yoshi!!
..But BE CAREFUL: after this, you mustn't move your cursor if you are using the Wii Remote, because otherwise, the cursor will touch another character, and you will have to restart the process from the beginning. So I recommand you to lay the Wii Remote somewhere where it won't move or just keep the cursor on the side of the screen.
Press A and HERE YOU GO!! You now all have Yoshi!!!
(Note: This works with all characters, however many players you are.)
Hope I helped!!
Hello,& I was going to tell you how to unlock a star by your Mii's name.
Get a star rank on every cup 50cc-100cc mirror.
I am also going to tell you how to get an "expert staff ghost".
Beat a "fast staff ghost,"not by 7 seconds,but plainly beating them,because the "expert staff ghost" is the ghost that you just made by beating the "fast staff ghost."
Hey,guys!In Mario Kart Wii,I saw this dude get hit by a blue shell & then he warped in front of it without a mushroom & was still going at full speed.(p.s. This was on wi-fi.)Was he using Powersaves or did he glitch the game!I'm confused & actually want to report all cheaters to Nintendo!Please answer!
To avoid the blue spiny shells, or "1st place shells", you need to have a mushroom. When the shell goes up when it is about to hit you, use the mushroom, and the shell will explode behind you and leave you untouched.
When a POW block appears and starts to count down, start shaking the Wii remote like you are about to do a trick. This will allow you to keep the speed up and only spin around once. WARNING: don't do this when you are about to go around a turn, because it will only make you crash
To not get hit by an incoming projectile, if you have an item such as a turtle shell or a banana peel (boxes do not work), simply press and hold the left directional button. The item will sit behind you and dissipate after getting hit. You however will not be hit.
To unlock Rosalina without having to get at least one star on every cup, simply have a saved game from Super Mario Galaxy. When you go back into Mario Kart, she will be unlocked.
Shake the wii remote as much as you can before and as the pow hits(in my opinion using the wii wheel is easier)
The easy way is to have a save file of super mario galaxy on your wii
And then you put your mario kart in your wii then you will have rosalina.the hard way is to do over 2000 races in vs. Mode in single player.
Press 2+1. Turn one way, then the other and let go. You speed boost!
Here are the two shortcuts for Coconut Mall, although the second one is just an extension of first:
1. For the first shortcut in Coconut Mall, you need one mushroom. You firstly need too make your way up the escalators at the start of the course. You then must not go down the escalator, but go to the right of it. Stay to the right, until you notice an open path in the row of stores next too you. Use your mushroom, and turn into the path. After the path you will be shot over a jump and back onto the normal race track again.
2. For the shortcut continuation you'll need at least two mushrooms. So follow the above shortcut until the end of the path(richt before the jump). Now use a second mushroom and sharply turn(instead of using the jump), then weave your way through the more narrow path, and back onto the second pair of escalators.
Hope I helped. Goal machine.
Every is talking about how you have to get a star or higher on every cup in the entire game well I'm here to say that that is not true you can unlock Rosalina by getting a star or higher in all mirror mode cups, playing 50 grad prixs with mario galaxy data, or playing 4,950 gran prixs of any kind
In wario's gold mind,you will see a blue railroad track were you have to dodge the gold filled contaners.Go of to the left and jump off the track,there will be speed land marks to get to the finish line.
Hope you have a fun time racing
There are several ways to dodge a blue shell, and here is what they are;
1. You can fall off an edge but this is too time consuming and you're better off taking the hit.
2. The cannon dodge. This is when a blue shell is very close and you enter cannon, there is a great chance that the shell will just hit a random part in the cannon behind you.
3. The mega item dodge, I call it this as you use one of the strong items (star, bullet bill and mega mushroom) when the blue shell warning comes on the screen(make sure it's close enough) and it won't effect you.
4. The mushroom dodge, if you have a golden mushroom, triple mushroom or a singular turbo, you can do the mushroom dodge. To do so, when the blue shell is hovering above your head, use your mushroom. At first it will look like you failed but then the screen will clear and you will drive away.
5. The star pick up dodge. It is quite explanatory, all you have to do is pick up a star that someone has lost when the blue shell is near and will be unaffected.
6. Now it's onto the hard stuff. The next is the pick up mushroom dodge, this is when you pick up a lost mushroom on the ground when the shell I hovering above you(same concept as the mushroom dodge but alot harder to time).
7. And finally, the banana dodge. This is when a blue shell is following you down from a jump and you release your banana behind you. If lucky enough than your banana shall hit and destroy the blue shell, this is the hardest one as the situation is hard to get in and it's incredibly hard to time.
There are two shortcuts in DK's snowboard cross and heres how to do them;
1 the small short cut is an easier one to pull off, after the series of small bumps and jumps, look to your and you will notice that there is a gap between the track, to skip the turn at this part all you need to do is simply drift right over the gap,after this you will need to slightly go up the red fence then come back down onto the normal track.
2 the ultra shortcut is a harder one to master, this time after the series of the bumps, slighty brake and turn, then stay as close to the fence as possible whilst driving over the gap,then you should be able to steer as close to the fence on this track, once on the very edge and as close to the fence as possible use your turbo, this should send you soaring right over the massive gap and onto the zoom pads, where you can resume racing.
Here are the three delfino shortcuts I know
1: One Delfino plaza one is before going on the first bridge after the buildings you look to your left hand side, you should see a grass patch, if you use your turbo at the right time whilst at the grassy area it should shoot you across the bayand onto the wooden thingo that boats go off, you should then be able to drive up the ramp and onto the normal track again.
2: like the other one this is also a hard one to master after crossing the first bridge, you should see two boxes, these help indicate this short cut, just after them there should be a little alley way, this is when you use your turbo needs to be used, as soon as you get out of the alley you should drift to make sure you don't go flying of the edge.
3: the third one is quite simple, after passing the the bridge with the rainbow pads, there is a turn, to simply avoid the turn, use your bturbo and cut right across the grass.
Hope I helped
Warning- this is a hard one to master. After exiting the alleyway, there is a grassy area to the left. If you have a turbo item, you can shoot yourself diagonally off the corner of this area and land on the dock around the bend, where you can continue up a ramp back onto the track and cut the entire corner.