Page 3, Mario Kart Wii Cheats for Wii
To not get hit by an incoming projectile, if you have an item such as a turtle shell or a banana peel (boxes do not work), simply press and hold the left directional button. The item will sit behind you and dissipate after getting hit. You however will not be hit.
To unlock Rosalina without having to get at least one star on every cup, simply have a saved game from Super Mario Galaxy. When you go back into Mario Kart, she will be unlocked.
Shake the wii remote as much as you can before and as the pow hits(in my opinion using the wii wheel is easier)
The easy way is to have a save file of super mario galaxy on your wii
And then you put your mario kart in your wii then you will have rosalina.the hard way is to do over 2000 races in vs. Mode in single player.
Press 2+1. Turn one way, then the other and let go. You speed boost!
Here are the two shortcuts for Coconut Mall, although the second one is just an extension of first:
1. For the first shortcut in Coconut Mall, you need one mushroom. You firstly need too make your way up the escalators at the start of the course. You then must not go down the escalator, but go to the right of it. Stay to the right, until you notice an open path in the row of stores next too you. Use your mushroom, and turn into the path. After the path you will be shot over a jump and back onto the normal race track again.
2. For the shortcut continuation you'll need at least two mushrooms. So follow the above shortcut until the end of the path(richt before the jump). Now use a second mushroom and sharply turn(instead of using the jump), then weave your way through the more narrow path, and back onto the second pair of escalators.
Hope I helped. Goal machine.
Every is talking about how you have to get a star or higher on every cup in the entire game well I'm here to say that that is not true you can unlock Rosalina by getting a star or higher in all mirror mode cups, playing 50 grad prixs with mario galaxy data, or playing 4,950 gran prixs of any kind
In wario's gold mind,you will see a blue railroad track were you have to dodge the gold filled contaners.Go of to the left and jump off the track,there will be speed land marks to get to the finish line.
Hope you have a fun time racing
There are several ways to dodge a blue shell, and here is what they are;
1. You can fall off an edge but this is too time consuming and you're better off taking the hit.
2. The cannon dodge. This is when a blue shell is very close and you enter cannon, there is a great chance that the shell will just hit a random part in the cannon behind you.
3. The mega item dodge, I call it this as you use one of the strong items (star, bullet bill and mega mushroom) when the blue shell warning comes on the screen(make sure it's close enough) and it won't effect you.
4. The mushroom dodge, if you have a golden mushroom, triple mushroom or a singular turbo, you can do the mushroom dodge. To do so, when the blue shell is hovering above your head, use your mushroom. At first it will look like you failed but then the screen will clear and you will drive away.
5. The star pick up dodge. It is quite explanatory, all you have to do is pick up a star that someone has lost when the blue shell is near and will be unaffected.
6. Now it's onto the hard stuff. The next is the pick up mushroom dodge, this is when you pick up a lost mushroom on the ground when the shell I hovering above you(same concept as the mushroom dodge but alot harder to time).
7. And finally, the banana dodge. This is when a blue shell is following you down from a jump and you release your banana behind you. If lucky enough than your banana shall hit and destroy the blue shell, this is the hardest one as the situation is hard to get in and it's incredibly hard to time.
There are two shortcuts in DK's snowboard cross and heres how to do them;
1 the small short cut is an easier one to pull off, after the series of small bumps and jumps, look to your and you will notice that there is a gap between the track, to skip the turn at this part all you need to do is simply drift right over the gap,after this you will need to slightly go up the red fence then come back down onto the normal track.
2 the ultra shortcut is a harder one to master, this time after the series of the bumps, slighty brake and turn, then stay as close to the fence as possible whilst driving over the gap,then you should be able to steer as close to the fence on this track, once on the very edge and as close to the fence as possible use your turbo, this should send you soaring right over the massive gap and onto the zoom pads, where you can resume racing.
Here are the three delfino shortcuts I know
1: One Delfino plaza one is before going on the first bridge after the buildings you look to your left hand side, you should see a grass patch, if you use your turbo at the right time whilst at the grassy area it should shoot you across the bayand onto the wooden thingo that boats go off, you should then be able to drive up the ramp and onto the normal track again.
2: like the other one this is also a hard one to master after crossing the first bridge, you should see two boxes, these help indicate this short cut, just after them there should be a little alley way, this is when you use your turbo needs to be used, as soon as you get out of the alley you should drift to make sure you don't go flying of the edge.
3: the third one is quite simple, after passing the the bridge with the rainbow pads, there is a turn, to simply avoid the turn, use your bturbo and cut right across the grass.
Hope I helped <goal machine>
Warning- this is a hard one to master. After exiting the alleyway, there is a grassy area to the left. If you have a turbo item, you can shoot yourself diagonally off the corner of this area and land on the dock around the bend, where you can continue up a ramp back onto the track and cut the entire corner.
As you approach a turn about halfway through, you will notice a gap where there is no wall, and you can see the other side of the turn just past where the track ends. On a bike, you can jump straight across; you'll need a turbo in a kart. Just be careful to turn immediately after landing so you don't shoot yourself too far and off the other side.
This glitch works on mushroom Gorge. When you are about to jump inside the gorge stop before you get to the ramp. First turn around then back up to the ramp then start riding in the grass. WARNING THIS DOES NOT WORK AFTER YOU GO OFF A JUMP
These are some carecters
4 expert staff data in time trials
8 expert staff data in time trials
Win 50cc star cup
Mii outfit A
Win 100cc speacial cup
Hope this helps!
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character:
O Baby Daisy: Get a "One Star" rank or better in all 50cc cups.
O Baby Luigi: Unlock eight Expert Staff Ghost Data in Time Trials mode.
O Birdo: Play 16 different courses in Time Trials mode. Alternately, get 250 Wi-Fi wins.
O Bowser Jr.: Get a "One Star" rank or better in all 100cc Retro Cups.
O Daisy: Win the 150cc Special Cup.
O Diddy Kong: Successfully complete all 50cc Retro Cups.
O Dry Bones: Win the 100cc Leaf Cup.
O Dry Bowser: Get a "One Star" rank or better in all 150cc Wii Cups.
O Funky Kong: Unlock four Expert Staff Ghost Data in Time Trials mode.
O King Boo: Win the 50cc Star Cup
O Mii (Outfit A): Win the 100cc Special Cup.
O Mii (Outfit B): Unlock all 32 Expert Staff Ghost Data in Time Trials mode.
O Rosalina: Get a "One Star" rank or better in all Mirror Mode Cups. Alternately, have a saved game file from Super Mario Galaxy and win a number of races.
O Toadette: Play on all 32 courses in Time Trials mode. Alternately, get 1,000 Wi-Fi wins.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding bikes:
O Bubble Bike (small): Win the Mirror Leaf Cup.
O Dolphin Dasher (medium): Win the Mirror Star Cup.
O Magikruiser (small): Play on eight different courses in Time Trials mode.
O Nitrocycle (medium): Get a "One Star" rank or better in all 100cc Wii Grand Prix Cups.
O Phantom (large): Win the Mirror Special Cup.
O Quacker (small): Win the 150cc Star Cup.
O Rapide (medium): Win the 100cc Lightning Cup.
O Torpedo (large): Unlock 12 Expert Staff Ghost Data in Time Trials mode.
O Twinkle Star (large): Win the 100cc Star Cup.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding karts:
O Aero Glider (large): Get a "One Star" rank or better in all 150cc Retro Grand Prix Cups.
O B Dasher Mk 2 (medium): Unlock 24 Expert Staff Ghosts.
O Blue Falcon (small): Win the Mirror Lightning Cup.
O Cheep Charger (small): Get a "One Star" rank or better in all 50cc Retro Grand Prix Cups.
O Dragonetti (large): Win the 150cc Lightning Cup.
O Piranha Prowler (large): Win the 50cc Special Cup.
O Rally Romper (small): Unlock one Expert Staff Ghost Data in Time Trials mode.
O Royal Racer (medium): Win the 150cc Leaf Cup.
O Turbo Blooper (medium): Win the 50cc Leaf Cup.
O Mirror mode: Win all cups at 150cc class to unlock Mirror mode.
O Wii cups: Are the new cups, the wii cups are the line of cups above.
O Retro cups: Are the old cups, the old cups are the line of cups under. You can also see it at the name of the track, there is N64, SNES, GCN or DS for the name of the track.
O Expert Staff Ghosts: Defeat a Normal Staff Ghosts with a time ca. Seven seconds faster to unlock the Expert Staff Ghost for that course.
Another way to unlock Rosalina without a Super Mario Galaxy save file is to beat 150cc Mirror all cups with star ranking or higher.
To avoid getting hit by red shells you need to hold a bannana or green or red shell. Or you can just get behind something when it comes but that will take some time to do. To avoid getting hit by blue shells make sure you have some mushrooms and when it gets to you and when it spins around in the air and drops alittle then use them. It could take away to get it right. I hope it helps.
To go faster on a track section of the course, simply pull up fast on the wheel when riding a bike and your character will do a wheelie.
At the two corcles were you can fall use a mushroom before going and you will go over it. After thet thereis a gap use a mushroom before it and you will go over.
Maple treeway shortcut:
When you start look left (not mirror mode) and there will be an opening in the fence. Go there and you at the shortcut.