Question for Monster Hunter Freedom

Painmaker asks: Added Jul 6th 2007, ID #90605

Question for Monster Hunter Freedom

Do I get the urgent quest from the old village man or the elder for the the HR1 to Hr2? and get

Add your answer

Answers for this Question

Best Answer
babalou3002 answered: Added 6th Jul 2007, ID #198312
You get it from the lady in the guild
Other Answers
ieatwyverns answered: Added 8th Jul 2007, ID #198738
You get it from the same woman in the gathering hall that you get your other guild quests from. In the list of what star quest you want ( 1*, 2* ect...) at the bottom there is the urgent quest selection. When you have done the specific quests, the Urgent Quest writing on that menu will go red, meaning that you have an urgent quest which you can do.
Submission removed pending moderation

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

More Questions
Have a question?