Question for Monster Hunter Freedom

ratalosslayer asks: Added Mar 23rd 2007, ID #80230

Question for Monster Hunter Freedom

I have two questions.
1}How do you get toxic sacs, thunder sacs and inferno sacs not poison, electro, and flame sacs. It says I need 10 Toxic sacs to upgrade my hammer. If it helps anyone who has the Kirin Bolt Indora will know how to get thunder sacs.
2} How do you get rubbberyhide plus. Do you combine or is there a different colored Gypceros I need to kill. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

P.S. H.R. Stands for hunter rank and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
dragon slayer1000 answered: Added 23rd Mar 2007, ID #177585
I know the answer for question 1

You need to be hr lvl 3,4 or 5 that's how I got them
dragon slayer1000 answered: Added 23rd Mar 2007, ID #177586
Iv found out how to get rubbry hide+ tou need to be g rake and use a sword with fier on it

See you later
dinjo14 answered: Added 23rd Mar 2007, ID #177660
Any hr 3 and up moster will give you the sacs you want depending on what element atribs it has
You might be able to get it from a hr2 gycepros otherwise hr 4
farcryguy answered: Added 24th Mar 2007, ID #177851
To get those sacs do g ranked quest

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?