Question for Monster Hunter Freedom

monsterfarmer34 asks: Added Jan 3rd 2007, ID #74720

Question for Monster Hunter Freedom

Where or how in the world do you get a demon drug. I need it to update my dual sythes. thanx for the help and get

 There are 1 pending answers for this question.
 Click here to see them. (Contains unmoderated content which may contain offensive material)

Add your answerAnswers for this Question
The Harvester answered: Added 3rd Jan 2007, ID #165830
I know, you were just like me but I sold it!
First you must get catalyst to do that you must either buy it from the lady with the huge bagpack. If you didn't find it go do some missions and come back it's for 5000Z. OR Get some HONEY and combine it with bitterbug. For honey( if you don't have) Combine Firefly with special mushroom. When you get catalyst combine catalyst with power seed. You can find power seed in the forest and hills ( I think) area 7 , talk to the old man.

Hope I helped
†Holy† answered: Added 3rd Jan 2007, ID #166008
Combine a Catalist (buy from lady with huge backpack for 450z) and a Power Seed (also backpack lady for 250z)

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?