Question for Monster Hunter Freedom

pickledapollo asks: Added Oct 7th 2006, ID #68605

Question for Monster Hunter Freedom

How do I get to the mountain/snowy area? Is it Japanese-only? Is that wut the hot drinks are for? Thx and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Blademaster55 answered: Added 9th Oct 2006, ID #151688
I don't think it is for the jappanese only and I think you use the hot drinks for it
Other Answers
snake 0234 answered: Added 25th Oct 2006, ID #154105
I read in a psp magazine that it's an upgrade that you can either buy, or download of the internet or somin
CrimsonGoku answered: Added 29th Oct 2006, ID #154689
It's not in an upgrade or anything like that, the Avalanche Wasteland is only in Monster Hunter Freedom 2, and that wont be coming to America for a few months.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?