Question for Monster Hunter Freedom

papa bags asks: Added Sep 29th 2006, ID #68092

Question for Monster Hunter Freedom

Dude I don't now how to get mining point 2 what quest or stuff do I have to do in order to get it?
Please help me!!! and get

 There are 1 pending answers for this question.
 Click here to see them. (Contains unmoderated content which may contain offensive material)

Add your answerAnswers for this Question
happi hippi answered: Added 7th Oct 2006, ID #151209
I think you have to get on to lv6 village quests, but I'm not curtain still tryin my last quest to get on to it, lol.
Blademaster55 answered: Added 9th Oct 2006, ID #151687
You need to get to level 6 village quests
thisgameishard answered: Added 19th Oct 2006, ID #153148
You have to complete giant dragon invades from the vilolage elder and then you get the upgrade.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?