Question for Monster Hunter Freedom

wazzaa asks: Added Sep 2nd 2006, ID #66518

Question for Monster Hunter Freedom

Hi guys just here ask were do you get demon drug?
And is there any easier way to get med monster bones than keep on killing yian kut-ku and getting one each time some please say
Thank you I advance guys and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
black spartan answered: Added 2nd Sep 2006, ID #146377
Hey I don't know how to get demon drug but I do know how to get an easy med monster bone.

all you have to do is go do a paw pass mission in the volcanoe zone and kill the bid four leged monsters that have spiked shells there like those other ones that don't fight back exsept meaner. Hope I helped peace.
archernar answered: Added 3rd Sep 2006, ID #146407
To get demon drug combine catalyst and power seed. Both of these can be bought from the old lady who sells random stuff. To get med monster bones simply kill lots of aceperos in the desert area by doing the guild hall gathering quest.
fightkiller 2000 answered: Added 23rd Sep 2006, ID #149056
You can get demon drug by combining power seed with catalyst

And I think you can get catalyst by combining bitterbug with honey I think
Deano1024 answered: Added 9th Oct 2006, ID #151580
The easist way to get medium monster bones is to trade earth crystals with the forest elder in area 7 forest and hills

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?