Question for Monster Hunter Freedom

zenith22 asks: Added Aug 23rd 2006, ID #65713

Question for Monster Hunter Freedom

I am really confused! I looked up carving so I could find out how to get a Hornetaur Head and a Hornet Bladefin. It came up with a load of monsters and under the monsters names it said: Villiage chief normal. Hard. G-class. Now could someone please tell me what is the differance between them because the Hornetaur Head and the Hornet bladefin is under hard and I have no idea how to get them or where to go. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
dinjo14 answered: Added 23rd Aug 2006, ID #144430
Village chief quests are what they say they are I'm not 100% sure about this but I think hard quests are any thing above 4*in the guild and I don't know about g class.
sxy818guy answered: Added 23rd Aug 2006, ID #144440
If you want to get them easy you are going to carve them in the G-class Quest in the gathering hall. Do the quest from the lady that is wearing blue.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?