Question for Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Guest asks: Added Oct 2nd 2010, ID #167422

Question for Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

what ops can i do to get s rank soldiers in tech and combat unit? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 6th Oct 2010, ID #359681
By recruiting via internet wireless connection.. If you lucky enough you may have one by fulton recovery.. The higher the GMP you have the higher the chance.. (If I'm wrong please correct me)..

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?