Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Hints for PlayStation 3
Complete game walkthrough with videos to help you find all the 101 treasure locations for this cracking game.
Plus appendex section with detailed information about all weapons, medals and trophies.
Click here to go to our guide
Especially when exiting the temple in the first part of the game, as you come across enemies, find a good place to hide. If a partner is at hand and is standing next to you, they should start shooting the enemies. All you have to do is hide and your partner will shoot everyone down and kill them. Your partner won't get shot because that is how the game is programmed, you won't get shot since you will be taking cover, and the enemy will be annihilated!
Hi, I'm stuck on a level on Uncharted drakes fortune. It is the level when your in the room and there is 4pillars, North South East & West. I cannot work out how to get past it, Any hints??
Ok all you need is about 600 points or more.pause the game and and go to bonuses.then go to rewards.after that you find weapon select on the reward list.its the third one.now pick your gun and and press on it over and over.this gets you more ammo on the gun.if your gun runs out of ammo,do not hide behind an object and reload the gun.it says it is disabled.you can just go back and forth from reloading and killing.my favorites are the wes and the sas12.please rate very good.
Ps.the codes that are used to get all guns and infinite ammo,where do you type it in
There was a update, allowing you to get trophies when you get certain acheivements.
- First Treasure: find 1 treasure.
- Beginner Fortune Hunter: find 5 treasures.
- Novice Fortune Hunter: find 10 treasures.
- Enthusiast Fortune Hunter: find 15 treasures.
- Intermediate Fortune Hunter: find 20 treasures.
- Skilled Fortune Hunter: find 25 treasures.
- Proficient Fortune Hunter: find 30 treasures.
- Advanced Fortune Hunter: find 35 treasures.
- Professional Fortune Hunter: find 40 treasures.
- Senior Fortune Hunter: find 45 treasures.
- Expert Fortune Hunter: find 50 treasures.
- Crack Fortune Hunter: find 55 treasures.
- Relic Finder Bronze Trophy: find the Strange Relic.
- Brutal Brawler: kill five enemies with a brutal combo.
- Steel Fist: kill five enemies with a single punch, after softening them up
- Headshot Expert: kill five enemies in a row with headshots.
- 10 Headshots: kill 10 enemies with headshots.
- 30 Headshots: kill 30 enemies with headshots.
- Dyno-Might: kill 3 enemies with a single explosion.
- Expert Dyno-Might: kill 3 enemies with a single explosion 5 times.
- Run-and-Gunner: kill 20 enemies using firearms without aiming with L1.
- Hangman: kill 10 enemies by aiming while hanging from a ledge.
- Grenade Hangman: kill 10 enemies with grenades by aiming while hanging
From a ledge.
- 50 Kills: PM-9mm: kill 50 enemies with the PM - 9m.
- 50 Kills: 92FS-9mm: kill 50 enemies with the 92FS-9mm.
- 50 Kills: Micro-9mm: kill 50 enemies with the Micro-9mm.
- 20 Kills: Wes-44: kill 20 enemies with the Wes-44.
- 20 Kills: Desert-5: kill 20 enemies with the Desert-5.
- 30 Kills: MP40: kill 30 enemies with the MP40.
- 50 Kills: AK-47: kill 50 enemies with the AK-47.
- 50 Kills: M4: kill 50 enemies with the M4.
- 30 Kills: Dragon Sniper: kill 30 enemies with the Dragon Sniper.
- 50 Kills: Moss-12: kill 50 enemies with the Moss-12.
- 50 Kills: SAS-12: kill 50 enemies with the SAS-12.
- 30 Kills: M79: kill 30 enemies with the M79.
- 20 Kills: Mk-NDI: kill 20 enemies with Mk-NDI grenades.
- Master Fortune Hunter: find 60 treasures.
- Brutal Slugger: kill 20 enemies with a brutal combo.
- Brutal Expert: kill five enemies in a row with a brutal combo.
- Stealth Attacker: kill 20 enemies melee-attacking from behind.
- Steel Fist Expert: Kill 5 enemies in a row with a single punch after
Weakening them with gunfire.
- 100 Headshots: kill 100 enemies with headshots.
- Survivor: kill 50 enemies in a row without dying.
- Charted! - Easy: finish the game in Easy Mode.
- Charted! - Normal: finish the game in Normal Mode.
- Charted! - Hard: finish the game in Hard Mode.
- Charted! - Crushing: finish the game in Crushing Mode.
- Platinum Trophy: collected all other game trophies.
When you fight the creatures, I find it easier to just run and gun, especially when you get the MP40. There is lots of ammo, and besides, how much fun is it to aim and shoot with a machine gun? Hope I helped!