A guide through vault 22 or the mission there stands the grass
You will receive the mission direction and information by a scientist called Thomas Hildern in Camp McCarran.
2. He is located in the airport building on the first level of the building to the left if you enter in the main entrance of the building. Hildern will order you to find a computer terminal in the vault and download the files using your pip boy.
3. After you talk to Hildern one of the scientist named Angela Williams will talk to you. She will ask you to look for her friend named Keely (she is a ghoul). Accept the side mission Angela will give you 800 caps if you find Keely.
4. Go to Vault 22 but be careful there are fiends and cezadors on route to the Vault. You can’t miss the vault near the entrance there is lush vegetation.
5. Once you get to the vaults location kill all the giant mantises.
6. Before you enter the vault equip yourself with any melee weapon preferably the Rebar club or the baseball bat.
7. Inside the vault go to the left to down the stairs to the oxygen recycling area. Kill anything you may encounter if you want to know what happened in the vault go to the Lab in the area and there should be a computer terminal.
8. Then go to the food production area. In this area you will encounter a new enemy they are called spore carriers they hid in pockets of vegetation and will attack you on sight. Once you have killed everything look for a room with a locked door in it. It should be to the left once you enter the food production area.
9. Once you find the room you will have to find a way to open the door.( I will get back to that)
10. Go to the common areas. Once your there go to the overseers office and activate the computer terminal. Once you have activated the computer unlock the everything. You wont be able to unlock the locked door in the food production area
11. Go down to the lower level kill all the spore carriers. Then go a section of the lower level called the quarters in the first room to the left is the key to the locked door in the food production area.
(this is optional but if you go to a section of the lower level called the utility in the room there is a flamethrower)
13. Go to the food production area and unlock the door to the caves. There is a door to the pest control area in the caves. Once inside look for the computer that you have to use. It has its own room and you will find the computer terminal download the files to your pipboy in there.
14. If you want to complete Angelas side mission follow these instructions. Upon leaving the room that has the computer terminal to the right is another room with an opening to some caves. In those caves is keely.
15. Once rescued she will go to the oxygen recycling area there will ask you to help her destroy the spores in the air.
16. She will tell you to go to the pest control area and detonate an explosion near some vents. You should use a long stringed stick of dynamite and run to the caves to escape from the explosion.
17. Go back to the oxygen recycling area and report to Keely. She will delete all the files of the plant research. Then she will ask you if you know the person that copied all the files. Lie to her and you will complete both the primary mission and the side mission.
Added by: Guest Dec 23rd 2010, ID#3441