Question for Need For Speed: Carbon

westin asks: Added Nov 26th 2006, ID #72009

Question for Need For Speed: Carbon

How do I get a blower on my hood? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
V-Boy answered: Added 2nd Dec 2006, ID #160195
That only works for some muccle cars.its an Autosculpt hood part called "Blow over" or somthing like that. Or, use the aftermarket's "Beast", witch can go on all cars.
1250796560 answered: Added 31st Jul 2008, ID #272647
You can only get a blower on the hood on the old muscles.But, as the guy above said, you can get Beast in the aftermarket hoods for every car.
Guest answered: Added 11th Jul 2011, ID #420804
Does anyone know how to get one on a dodge charger please help!
Guest answered: Added 4th Nov 2011, ID #453160
It is the Autosculpt Hood "Charged". When Autosculpting, just do the first one.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?