Question for Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence

billybalboa2k7 asks: Added Feb 10th 2007, ID #77349

Question for Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence

I know this is a stupid question but what do you need to go online, do you need something like a wireless adapter or do you need to connect it to the phonelines get bak soon ta and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
ocealot1206 answered: Added 14th Feb 2007, ID #172141
You need a broadband conection a ps2 network adapter and you plug dat in the ethernet slot on you're rooter or if you hav wireless you can get a wireless thing that you plug in to the network adapter. If you can't find this stuff look on ebay
Other Answers
miles thompson answered: Added 14th Feb 2007, ID #172193
Right to connect to the internet if you have one of the fat PS2's then you need to get a PS2 network adapter (I got mine from Amazon!) or if you have a slim one then it is built in. Then you need a broadband modem with the ethernet connection and with your adapter you should get a special cable which is yellow and you connect to the ethernet hole and into the ethernet hole on the back of the network adapter!

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?