Google+  
 

Question for Bully

 
 
emiratesking asks: Added May 30th 2007, ID #86429

Question for Bully

How do you complete chapter 6???
I have done all mission including the red stars and done the bike races and boxing challenges.
I am currently on 80% complete how do I get the other 20%

CHEERS
EMIRATESKING
 
 
Ask.com and get
 
 

Add your answer

Answers for this Question

 
Best Answer
magu answered: Added 2nd Jun 2007, ID #190680
Isn't that the ENDLESS SUMMER chapter. If so I don't think it doesn't end. It's ENDLESS. I'm currently on 94% and just over. To get 100% try buying all the clothes from stores and collect things you haven't yet.(eg.destroy nomes,collect rubberbands+G&G cards etc.). You could also have a look at the walkthroughs :P
 
 
 
 
Other Answers
miles thompson answered: Added 8th Jun 2007, ID #192021
Thats the endless summer right? Well all you can do is finish collecting all the stuff in the game and you have to buy all the cloths and finish all the odd jobs and stuff like that.
 
 
 
 
Taven11 answered: Added 7th Oct 2013, ID #604932
Endless summer is... Well endless. The reason why they have it like that is so that you can get what you want to do. Races, destroying gnomes, doing classes, and collecting rubber bands.
 
 
 
 
 

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.


BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.

 

 
Who's Playing
Questions?
Forum
 
Game Talk
LINKS FROM THE WEB..
 
 

More Questions
 
Have a question?