Wow... - Kingdom Hearts II
Hey there, I'm Invisible! You might know me from the Kingdom Hearts page. This is about what I've pieced together from the 4 KH2 trailers.
There are a lot of mysteries left behind, so try to make sense of this. Here are abbreviations for each trailer.
(ASAS= Another Side, Another Story DD =Deep Dive TGS= Tokyo Game Show trailer E3= E3 trailer (Electronic Entertainment Expo BHK= Blonde Haired Kid Axel= Red Haired unknown seen fighting BHK )
1. What's so mysterious? Well, there is plenty of info in the trailers, but there are many questions. In ASAS, it shows Kairi on an orange electric sign, at approx. 31 secs.
The dual wielding unknown gives Riku (or IS it Riku?) the Oblivion keyblade and then summons Mikey's keyblade out of thin air!
Then, it shows Mikey with Sora's keyblade. These assumptions are made by the color guessed by the shading. This keyblade mix-up is really, really strange.
The BHK is probably the same person as the Dual Wielding Unknown, by the obvious fact that they both wield the Oblivion and Oathkeeper Keyblades.
2. What's the deal with the BHK? Hmmm... that's a difficult one. Well, we won't really know until the game comes out.This is what I think. He's trying to protect Sora ( TGS trailer, after Sora, Donald, and Goofy charge that unknown.
BHK: "I can't let you see Sora." AXEL: "Are you insane!?"). After all, Sora wouldn't give the Oathkeeper to anyone and everyone. Only to someone he really, REALLY trusts... similar to the trust Sora and Kairi share. I don't believe that the BHK is Sora's light side, like Karan(?) said.
3. What exactly are the unknowns? Those cloaked figures are called unknowns by many people. They probably revolve around one guy... that red guy only briefly glimpsed in the company of one unknown. Unless I'm very mistaken, that's Ansem, posessing the body of Gogo (Final Fantasies 3 and 5)!!!
I mean, come on, the unknown even says, "We cannot let them know of our plans, Ansem." I assume that the "them" is Sora, Donald and Goofy. Not all of the unknowns are evil, though.
4.Okay, who's evil and who's not? Well, uh... let's start with the evil ones. Hades, Axel, Ansem, maybe Auron...
5. Hold it. Auron? From Final Fantasy 10? No way... there's no way he's gonna be evil. Sadly, he might be. In the E3 trailer, it shows him conversing with Hades in the underworld (HADES: "Surely he's to blame... shall we discuss the contract?").
Then he says something back, then gets into an attack position. He's either going to attack Sora or Hades. It seems like Hades is trying to get Auron on his side, similar to Cloud's involvement with Hades. It also seems thhat Auron died, but did not lose his heart...
6. Ok, I get the good and evil part of this game. What worlds will be in this game? Well, the following worlds are confirmed: Dive to the Heart, Hollow bastion, Twilight Town, Ancient Greece (it's not just the Coliseum anymore!), and that place where the Beauty and the Beast movie takes place. The following movie worlds are rumored: Mulan, Atlantis, and Snow White. I'm sure that there will be other worlds, don't worry...
7. You get to see Belle and the Beast? Yes, along with all the enchanted people in the castle (you know, the clock, candle,...). The Beast is seen conversing with an unknown (the unknown is probably turning the Beast against Sora), though I don't know which one.
8. Is Sora still the main character? Yes, that I know for a fact, but that doesn't mean that there aren't other playable parts in this game...
9. You mean the BHK? Obviously.
10. Wow. This game sure sounds like fun.
It is. I gotta go now. Bye!
Added by: Invisible Aug 21st 2004, ID#10526