Beginner's Hints - Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
30 Jul 2009, ID#32187 Beginner's Hints
Here are a couple hints for beginners.
1) Save your money. Upgrades won't go anywhere without you and new items are usually sold on the next level. Don't spend all you money at once.
2) Always keep a full stock of potions/hi-potions. They are cheap and a good way to keep yourself from dying.
3) Look for Memory Capsules. They are usually hard to find, but it lets you save in the middle of a level, so if your about to die you can just restart from where you last got one. To save using one, shoot it.
4) Don't sell the Sniper Scope. It is useful for sniping and finding Memory Capsules. Just because it lowers your wieght a little doesn't mean it's bad and you should never use it.
5) Don't buy everything in the first shop you see during a level. Usualy, all of the items in those shops are in the shop at the end of a level.
6) Think about your weapon's weakness before you upgrade it. Try to look for the upgrade that will help it most.
More coming soon! Thanks for reading and I hope this helps!