# #### # # ## ###
### # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # #
# # # # ## # # #
### #### # # ###
# #### ###
# # # # #
# # # # #
## # ## ### # # ## ### #### ### # ## #
# ## # # # # # # # # # # # ## # ##
# # # ##### # # # #### # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
# # # ### #### # #### #### ### # # ###
# Spyro the Dragon 3: Year of the Dragon (PSX) #
# Version Final - Revised on August 19th, 2002 #
# By: Dude (email@example.com) #
If you remember my last legal thing, try to forget. It was stupid. Post this
wherever you want, just put that Michael Nazelrod made it.
Table of Contents
V. Skill points
VI. Frequently asked questions
371 days ago was my last update, sorry for the wait. I would just like to
say that this will probably be the last update. I don’t play this game
anymore. If you emailed me and did not get a response, than I didn’t get it.
Spam invaded my inbox in March. The junk mail folder didn’t help much, it
only got about 30 messages a week. If you didn’t get a response, email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org. I still check the hotmail account to keep it alive,
but you run a chance of not getting a response from it.
Every 12 years, the dragons celebrate "The Year of the Dragon". That is
when fairies bring dragon eggs to the dragons. During the "Year of the
Dragon", Bianca the Rabbit comes to the Dragon worlds with some Rhynocs so
the evil Sorceress. Some fairies go and chase them and find that they are
in the forgotten world. They can't carry them back because they were too
heavy. Spyro has to go to the unforgotten worlds to save the eggs because
the other dragons are too big to get there.
Spyro the Dragon: A small purple dragon that goes to the forgotten worlds to
get the eggs back from the Sorceress. He is also the main character.
Hunter the Cheetah: Spyro's friend that he met in Avalar. He helps Spryo
get through the forgotten worlds.
Moneybags the Bear: A bear that likes gems, a lot. He helps Spryo for a
cost of a few gems.
Zoe the Fairy: She helps Spyro by saving the game when she zaps him.
Bianca the Rabbit: The Sorceress's apprentice that stole all the dragon eggs
for the Sorceress.
The Sorceress: Rules the forgotten worlds and is the person behind the
stealing of the dragon eggs.
Sheila the Kangaroo: A creature that will help Spyro once he frees her from
Moneybags. She can jump really high and kicks Rhynocs with a lot of force.
Sgt. Byrd the Penguin: A creature that will help Spyro once he frees him
from Moneybags. He can fly and shoot Rhynocs with missiles.
Bentley the Yeti: A creature that will help Spyro once he frees him from
Moneybags. He can smash Rhynocs with the big club he has and push huge
boxes with ease.
Agent 9 the Monkey: A creature that will help Spyro once he frees him from
Moneybags. He hates Rhynocs and he shoots them with his laser gun.
Sparx the Dragonfly: Helps Spryo by taking hits for him from the Rhynocs and
can regain hit points by eating butterflies that come out of fodder. Can
also get eggs in Sparx's worlds.
+++SUNRISE SPRINGS' HOME+++
1. Egg by the stream - Isabella - Go to the right of where you started from.
2. Learn to glide - Caltrane - Go to the right of the portal for Sunny Villa
to Hunter. Glide to where he glides to get the egg.
3. Fly through the caves - Ami - Where you got egg #2, go down the hole to a
super-fly portal and go through the cave until you get to the egg.
4. Bottom of the lake - Bruce - Go to the portal for Molten Crater and turn
right to the lake. Dive underwater and the egg is right there.
5. Headbash the rock - Liam - Go behind the portal for Molten Crater, and
headbash the rock there.
1. Rescue the mayor - Sanders - Get through the level and talk to the mayor
at the end of the level.
2. Egg by the building - Vanessa - When you go out past the arch in the
beginning of the level, you will see a wide space with a stream to the
right. Go past that and go up the steps. Run along the path there until
you see an egg on a step.
3. Lizard skating I - Emily - Get all 15 lizards in the skate park at the
near the end of the level.
4. Lizard skating II - Daisy - Do egg #3, but just do it in under 3 minutes.
5. Hop to Rapunzel - Lucy - Go to where Sheila is. Use Sheila to get to the
top of the tower and talk to Rapunzel when you get there.
6. Glide to the spring - Miles - Go up the tower that leads to Where Sheila
is, but glide to where the two towers are. Jump on top of them to get
to the top of the spring.
1. Turn on the cloud generator - Henry - Get to the end of the level and
talk to the guy there.
2. Run along the wall - Stephanie - When you get on the first whirlwind of
the level, you will end up in some brightly colored room. Walk out of that
room, run along the right wall, and kill the Rhynoc there.
3. Plant the sun seeds - LuLu - At the end of the level, glide to a portal
that is right behind egg #1. Use the flame attack on the seed before they
die out. Do this to three times to get the egg.
4. Bell tower spirits - Jake - Go to the whirlwind to left of egg #1. Use
the superfly power up and flame all the spirit in the bell towers.
5. Bell tower thief - Bryan - Go to where egg #4 is and catch the thief
6. Glide to the island - Clare - Go to where egg #2 is and run back along
the wall to where the bright room is until you get to the whirlwind. Use it
and jump to each of the platforms and when you are done, glide to the island
with the egg on it. You must get egg#1 before you can get this egg.
1. Get to the Tiki Lodge - Curlie - Get to the end of the level and talk to
the guy there.
2. Egg by lava river - Rikki - Near the beginning of the level, there is a
bridge across a lava river. Once you get across, jump across the next lava
river and go to the left of the big rock in front of you.
3. Replace the idol heads - Ryan - You need to be Sgt. Byrd for this one.
Go into each of the caves in the tiki lodge and carry the idol heads to
4. Sgt. Byrd blows a hole in the wall - Luna - Turn left as soon as you get
into the tiki lodge and look for a crack in the wall. Use the rockets to
blow it up. Fly into the hole it makes to get the egg.
5. Catch the thief - Moira - Go to where egg #1 is and glide to Moneybags.
Pay him some gems to get into some room. Run along the path and catch the
6. Supercharge after the thief - Kermitt - The same as #5, but you must use
the supercharge to catch him.
1. Free the seals - Dizzy - Go to the end of the level and kill the squid
that is holding the seal.
2. Under the dock - Jason - Go to the first spot in the level that isn't
water. Dive into the water that is in front of you and swim to the other
side of the sea.
3. Clear out the pipe - Duke - Go to where the big near egg #1 and swim to
the right where there is a portal in the wall. Go into the pipe and run
into all of the Rhynocs without hitting any of the mines.
4. Defeat the sand shark sub - Jackie - Go to the big sea where you can find
the portal to egg #3 and near egg #1 and swim up. Go to the portal up
there. Talk the seal and get into the sub. Swim over to the nuclear sub
and defeat it.
5. Destroy the sand castle - Mollie - Go to the hole that leads to the big
sea that I talked about how to get to where egg #1, 3, and 4. Glide to
where the portal for Sheila is. Go in and as Sheila, run to the three seal.
When they are done talking, go defeat the turrets (the green things)
within 1 minute, 30 seconds.
6. Hop to the secret cave - Go to where egg #5. Walk to the end of the sea
with the little islands coming out of it and double jump into a cave.
1. Time attack - Sabina - Go through the rings and flame the dandelions,
spiders, and butterflies in the amount of time.
2. Race the butterflies - John - Get first place in the race.
3. Hunter's dogfight - Tater - Go on time attack and turn around when you
start. Go to the first big mushroom you see on the left and talk to Hunter.
When you're controlling him, destroy all of the sheep UFOs.
1. Help Bobby get home - Nan - Get to the end of the level.
2. Help Pete get home - Jenny - Go to Pete when he is at his house. His
house is in the middle of the level.
3. Help Billy get home - Ruby - Go to Billy when he is at his house. His
house is at the beginning of the level.
1. Defeat Buzz - Grayson - Charge at Buzz until he gets into the lava. Once
you hit him enough, a ring of fire will form around him. Charge him when it
goes away. If you hit him even more, there will be the ring of fire and he
will spit fire at you. Just jump over the fire and charge at him.
+++MIDDAY GARDENS HOME+++
1. Underwater egg - Dave - Dive into the water that is at the beginning of
the level and swim around until you get to the egg.
2. Secret in the ice cave - Mingus - Go into the ice cave, where the portal
to ice peak is, and turn left. The egg is in the cave there.
3. Catch the thief - Trixie - Go across the water at the beginning of the
level and the thief should be somewhere around there. Once you find it,
4. Superflame the lamp post - Matt - Go to the superflame powerup and
superflame all of the lamp post. They are very easy to find and they are
close to the powerup.
5. Climb to the ledge - Modesty - Right next to the superflame powerup.
1. Find Doug the polar bear - Chet - Go to the end of the level and talk to
the guy there.
2. On top of a ledge - Magnord - Go to the last ice rink in the level and
turn around. Climb up the ledges until you get to the egg.
3. Protect Nancy the skater - Cerny - Just before you get where egg #1 is;
use the cannon to destroy the ice block and glide into the hole. Pay
Moneybags to get into the doors and protect Nancy when you get in.
4. Speedy thieves I - Betty - Go to the right of where egg #1 is and walk
down the ledges. Catch the thief when you get there.
5. Speedy thieves II - Scout - Same as egg #4, but the thief is faster.
6. Glide to the island in the sky - Reez - Get to the end of the level and
go left. Follow the ledges and whirlwinds until one directs you to the egg.
1. Destroy the sorceress statue - Peanut - Go to the end of the level and
light the three rockets.
2. Glide to the small island - Gladys - After the first big glide you take
to get to another tower, turn left and glide to a small tower with and egg
3. Trick skater I - Caroline - Go to where the sorceress statue was and walk
through the portal. Talk to Hunter and do the tricks he tells you to do.
4. Trick skater II - Alex - Get more point than Hunter by doing more and
better ticks. An easy way to do this is by doing these tricks, Gnasty
Gnorc: 2 flips and a roll, Raging Ripto: 2 flips and 3 rolls, Big Gulp: 5
right spins, Orange Crush: 5 left spins. Doing those tricks get enough
points to win.
5. Rescue the lost wolf - Lys - Go to where Sgt. Byrd is and go to a portal
in the right wall (don't go to be Sgt. Byrd though). Go down the hole and
bring back the wolf. Do this by putting the ball on the switch that you
want to use.
6. Collect the bones - Ralph - You need to be Sgt. Byrd to get this one.
The first one is right in front of the Sgt. Byrd portal. You get to the
second one by going straight, and than right. The third one is straight
ahead of the second one in a tower. The fourth one is to the left. Go
straight ahead to a small platform, than turn fight for the fifth one. Go
right for the sixth one. Go to where the lava river is and fly to the tower
that the lava river is pointing to for the seventh. The last one is to the
right of the statue of the Sorceress. If you don't understand that because
it was very hard to write where all eight of them are, just fly around to
all the towers and listen for the dogs that are holding them.
1. Find Shiny the firefly - Thelonious - Go to the end of the level and talk
to the guy there.
2. Jump to the island - Michael - Go just past the second light and you
should see it on an island.
3. Escort the twins I - Peggy - Go to the end of the level into where Sheila
is. Kick the rocks and stomp the mushrooms that are in the guy's way.
4. Escort the twin II - Michele - Same as egg #3, but the guy goes another
5. Defeat Sleepyhead - Herbi - Charge at the bombs that Sleepyhead throws at
6. Across the treetops - Frank - Go to the last light and jump to the island
with a ladder on it. Go up the ladder and glide across the treetops until
you get to the egg.
1. Clear the panda's path - Tom - Go to the end of the level and talk to the
2. Glide to the small island - Dwight - Go to where there are three pandas
that you have to save. Look over to the left to see an egg on an island.
Glide to it.
3. Glide to the hidden cave - Madison - Go to where you got egg #2. Glide
over to the big rock in front of you and walk around it until you get to
where the platforms are coming out of it. Jump on them until you get to the
top. Glide over to the cave go inside.
4. Smash the mountain river - Brubeck - As Bentley, climb the mountain and
get the egg there.
5. Shoot from the boat - Rusty - Go on the emergency exit. At about half
way down it, turn and there will be a portal. Go inside it and shoot the
Rhynocs from the boat, but don't hit the pandas.
6. Catch the thief - Pee-wee - Go to the end of the level and look around
for the thief. Once you find it, chase it
1. Time attack - Gavin - Go through all the rings, run through all the cars,
flame all the cows and the flying pigs in the amount of time they give you.
2. Race the pigs - Shemp - Race the pigs and win first place.
3. Hunter's rescue mission - Roberto - Go through half the rings on time
attack to a house. Go inside and talk to Hunter. When you start
controlling him, use the gun he has and shoot the space cows.
+++SGT. BYRD'S BASE+++
1. Clear the building - RyanLee - Go to the end of the and shoot some of the
Rhynocs until the hummingbird goes to the portal. You should automatically
be taken to the hummingbird that will give you the egg.
2. Clear the caves - Sigfried - About halfway through the level, the
hummingbird you are with will talk to you and give you an egg.
3. Rescue the five hummingbirds - Roy - Get all the hummingbirds. This is
where they are located. One is just below the first door you blow up. One
is just below that platform that you got egg #2. One is in the room after
the first door you blow up (you must go to the end of the level and get the
bombs because to get to this hummingbird, you must blow up a strong metal
egg holder thing. It will create a hole that you go down and make your way
through a cave. The hummingbird is at the end of that cave). Once is in
the room that you get egg #1. The last one is in a room that you can only
get to by going through a cave with lava at the bottom. The beginning of
this cave is in just right of the portal to go home.
1. Defeat Spike - Monique - Your first to hits on Spike are charging into
the red balls. Spike should be shooting one blue thing at you. The next to
hits are from you blowing fire on him. To do this you must get the red
spiked balls. Spike will be shooting two blue things at you now. The last
two hits shoot be you spitting blue spiked balls at him. Spike should be
shooting three blue things now. To avoid Spikes attacks, just run around
+++EVENING LAKE HOME+++
1. Glide to the tower - Hannah - Climb the main tower and glide forward to
2. I'm Invincible - Stuart - Go to the invincible power-up, above Lost
Fleet. Use it and jump across the two platforms quickly.
3. On the bridge - Ted - Go to where egg #2 was and climb up the ladder near
there. The bridge is up there.
4. Break the tower wall - Stooby - Go to where the ladder is, and swim down
to where there is a hole is the tower. Turn left and you should see a crack
in the wall. Supercharge it.
5. Belly of the whale - Jonah - Go into the water, find the whale, and swim
in front of it.
1. Melt the snowmen - Jana - Go to the end of the level and talk to the guy
2. Catch the ice cats - Ba'ah - Go to where egg #1 is and talk to Moneybags.
Pay him to get into to portal. Beat the Rhynoc in ice hockey by scoring
five points before he does.
3. Across the rooftop - Jasper - Go to where you turn left to get egg #1,
but keep going up the path. Climb on the squares and get to the one closes
to the roof where Zoe is under. Glide there and than glide to the laser.
Walk along the path connected to the laser, and the egg should be right
4. Glide from the temple roof - Cecil - Go to Ernest and freeze him. Jump
on his to be able to glide to the temple. Climb it, and than glide over to
the four squares. Jump across them and when you are on the last one, glide
to the island with the egg on it.
5. Box the Yeti - Aly - Go to Bentley's portal. That is found a little
before egg #1. As him, box the yeti. I recommend fighting him like this.
Move a little bit away from the yeti, and than use to big hookeroo move on
him. He should be too far to punch you, so he will walk up to you, just
when you punch him. If that misses, than try to block one of his punches,
punch him with any punch but the big hookeroo and walk back again.
6. Box the yeti again - Ricco - The same as egg #5, but the yeti is harder
and there are three rounds.
1. Find Crazy Ed's treasure - Craig - Go to the end of the level and talk to
the guy there.
2. Swim through acid - Chad - Go to where you got egg #1 and go to where
there is a Invincible Power-up. Go into the acid while invincible and on
the take a second right turn.
3. Sink the subs I - Ethel - Go to the top of the big ship, the one you got
egg #1 from, and walk to the plank near the cannon. Glide from the cannon
to where there is acid coming out of the wall, and you should land on
something that leads to a portal. Go into the sub and shoot the subs by
locking on the missiles by facing the sub you want to shoot for a couple
4. Sink the subs II - Dolores - Same as egg #3, but the subs drop mines.
Try to follow them as far back as you can and try to lock on from there to
try to avoid the mines.
5. Skate race the rhynocs - Oliver - Go to the ship that you jump on to get
to where egg #1 is. There should be to small ships there. Go on the one
closes to the higher ledge and walk down the path to a portal. You can also
get there by going through the acid without turning. When you are there,
beat the rhynocs in the race. On really big jumps, try doing moves that get
a lot of points, like these - Gnasty Gnorc: 2 flips and a roll, Raging
Ripto: 2 flips and 3 rolls, Big Gulp: 5 right spins, Orange Crush: 5 left
6. Skate race Hunter - Same as egg #5, but Hunter is harder, and you have to
kill all of the crab things and beat him. Try the same technique as egg #5.
1. Destwoy the wocket - Grady - Go to the end of the level and talk to the
2. Hidden in the alcove - Noodles - Go to where there is a lot of lava with
a bridge in the middle. On the left of the lava, there are three platforms.
Jump across them to get to the egg.
3. Bad dragon - Evan - Get into the cannon that is at the beginning of the
game. Glide to the tower, and than to the island with a portal on it. When
you are in there, use the power-up and kill the two dragons. You have to do
this fast; because they regain hit points every couple seconds. You can't
aim at them when they are small either, or one of them will spit fire at
4. Ninja HQ - Sam - Go to the left of the building that leads to egg #1.
There is a portal in the wall. Go past all of the ninjas to get the egg.
Charging through the level is the best way to do this, because the ninjas
with the sticks will not affect you.
5. You're doomed! - Patty - Go to where the rocket was and go into the
portal for Agent 9. Go through the level, and when you get to the end, you
will get an egg. Try shooting the boxes that the ninjas come out of for
6. You're still doomed! - Donovan - The same as egg #5, except it is harder.
I can't really tell you how to do this. You have to be good at it.
1. Rescue the Fairy Princess - Sakura - Go to the end of the level and talk
to the guy there.
2. Egg in the cave - Benjamin - Go to the steps that you have to pay
moneybags to get lowered. Jump up them and walk to the right. Jump to a
hole in the wall from there, and the egg should be on the ledge.
3. Glide to the tower - Moe - Go to where you got egg #2, and go down the
ledge. Use the power-up and climb the ladder. Jump to the closes tower
with the cat witch on it. Kill it, than jump to the tower left of the weird
tower thing that the cat witch you just killed was controlling. Jump across
to the tower on the other side of the weird tower thing to get the egg.
4. Cat witch chaos - Abby - Go inside of the castle, and use the whirlwind
to get to the top of the middle thing. Glide to the platform on the right.
Walk along the path to get to the Sgt. Byrd portal. Go inside and kill the
first five cat witches. They are easy. Than do the ten of them. Do it the
same way as the last one, but do it to more cats. The last time you have to
do it, just fly up a little, and let yourself drop. Do this will shooting
rockets. Repeat until the cat witches are all dead.
1. Time attack - Chris - Go through the honeycombs and the bee hives. Than
flame the bees and the boat riding bears.
2. Race the bees - Henri - Get first place in the race.
3. Hunter's narrow escape - Nori - Turn left immediately. Hunter is right
around there. When you control Hunter, jump over all the logs and dodges
1. The gong show - Brain - About half way through the level, Bartholomew
will talk to you about hitting the gong. When he does, do the club spin.
As long as you didn't move since he talked to you, you will hit it.
2. Snowball's chance - Charlie - When you are almost done the level,
Bartholomew will talk to you again. Do the club spin, and if you didn't
move, you will hit it.
3. Help Bartholomew home - Eric - Get to the end of the level, and talk to
the guy there.
1. Defeat Scorch - James - Get the red missiles for 50 weak missiles. Get a
green missile for one strong missile. When Scorch isn't moving, and he
doesn't have rings around him, shoot the missiles at him. When he brings
small enemies to attack, kill them if you can, but if you will get hit if
you kill them, run away. They will eventually die. When he attacks you
with the electric balls in the air, just run where there isn't a shadow.
When he is about to attack you, that's when you should aim your missiles at
him. He isn't very hard.
+++MIDNIGHT MOUNTAIN HOME+++
1. Shhh, it's a secret - Billy - Turn left in front of Desert Ruins to a
crack. Charge it.
2. Glide to the island - Turn left when you get out of the room with the
rocket. Climb up the ledges there. When you get to the top, glide to the
3. Stomp the floor - Buddy - Go up some ledges in front of Dino Mines. When
you get to the top, head bash the floor.
4. Catch the thief - Miken - Go to the thief, in front of Crystal Islands
and Desert Ruins, and catch him.
5. At the top of the waterfall - Go in front of the Sorceress's Lair and
walk forward to an island in weird lava stuff.
6. Egg for sale - Al - Once you defeat the Sorceress, and got everything
from Moneybags, go to the bridge between Crystal Islands and Desert Ruins.
Moneybags is there. Talk to him, and when he starts running, chase him and
flame him a lot of times. If you do it enough, he will run out of gems and
give you an egg. Moneybags is very slow.
1. Reach the crystal tower - Lloyd - Go to the end of the level and talk to
the guy there.
2. Whack a mole - Hant - Go to the right of egg #1 to the whirlwind. Glide
to an island with a portal the leads to Bentley. Go inside and push the box
out of the way. Talk to the guy, than hit all of the moles. Don't try to
hit them when they are in the holes, the hit will not count.
3. Catch the flying thief - Use the same whirlwind from egg #2. Go to the
Superfly power-up. Use it and catch the thief. If it goes around a
crystal, go the other way to catch it. The thief is a lot faster than you.
4. Fly to the hidden egg - Grace - Use the superfly power-up and fly to the
top of the building where the guy does magic for the first time. The egg is
5. Glide to the island - Manie - Go to the superfly power-up. Fly to an
island that is very close to it.
6. Ride the slide - Elloise - Go to the left of the building that you get
egg #1. Go into the portal there. Go down the slide. You can do it two
ways, go down the middle the whole time, or slide against the walls, and go
to the middle when there aren't any walls. I recommend going straight down
the whole time because if you go against the walls and have to go to the
middle of the slide. If you go the other way, you have a chance of falling
when you turn if you don't get to the middle fast enough.
1. Raid the tomb - Marty - Go to the end of the level and talk to the guy
2. Shark shootin' - Sadie - Go close to the end of the level, but when you
turn to get the egg, go up the three ladders that's the guy is burning.
Walk down the path, and go to the portal in the hole. Ride the manta ray,
and shoot all the sharks. Try not to fall too closely, or you will be shot.
3. Krash kangaroo I - Lester - Go to egg #6 and glide over to Sheila's
portal. Go about halfway through the level, and you will get to an egg. I
recommend stomping on all the enemies in this, because it is 2D.
4. Krash kangaroo II - Pete - Same as egg #3, but you have to get to the
5. Sink of Singe - Nelly - Go to egg #6, and glide to the platform to the
left of Sheila's portal. Go through that cave, and you will get to an egg.
6. Give me a hand - Andy - Just before you get to Moneybags, go in front of
the building he is in, and climb the ladder. Walk across the path until you
get to the building. Turn to the hand in the acid and glide to it.
1. Release the temple dweller - Will - Go to the end of the level and talk
to the guy there. The answer to the riddle is an egg.
2. Snake slide - Malcolm - Get to the end of the level and go up the ladder
there. Go down the slide there. I recommend not going against the walls to
slow you down. You have a chance of falling when you go past the wall
because it might take to long to get to the middle of the slide again, and
during a turn, you won't be able to steer very good.
3. Tank blast I - MJ - Go to the room just before egg #1. Go into the
portal. The answer to the question to be able to start is 12. Go in front
of a tank, shoot at it, and dodge it. It's not hard once you know how to
use the dodge buttons.
4. Tank blast II - TJ - Same as egg #3, but there are more tanks.
5. Clean the caves - Roxy - As Agent 9, go through the 5 caves. This is a
list of what is in eash of the caves:
2.snakes, snake pits
3.snakes, snake pits, mummies
4.snakes, snake pits, mummies, tombs
5.snakes, snake pits, mummies, tombs, big dudes that throw white balls
6. Climb the wall - Go to where there is a ladder with a big dude that
throws white balls at you on the top. Kill it, and climb the ladder. The
egg is up there.
1.Jail Break! - Kiki - Go to the end of the level and charge the weird
looking wall to get to the guy that will give you an egg.
2. Shafted - Elliot - Near the end of the level there is a big bucket of
water. Go inside it to a portal. Swim through the shaft without hitting
anything. I recommend going on the right wall, switch to the left wall when
rocks fall from the left, and when the rocks on the right fall, go to the
3. Swim through the wall - Romey - When you get into the water, swim along
the right wall, and charge the crack.
4. Gunfight at the Jurassic Corral - Sharon - Go to the bucket of water and
glide to Agent 9's portal from the top. As Agent 9, kill all the dinosaurs
before they kill you.
5. Leap of faith - Dan - Go to the left in the beginning of the level and
jump around the building.
6. Take it to the bank - Sergio - As Agent 9, go into the gray building that
is in front of you when you get out of the first building you go into in the
1.Time attack – Kobe – Defeat the seagulls, arches, lobsters, and fish in
the amount of time you have
2. Race the blue-footed boobies – Jessie – Beat the blue-footed boobies in a
3. Hunter’s pursuit – Sara – Go to the lighthouse and talk to Hunter. When
you are controlling Hunter, chase the sheep saucer and go through all of its
+++AGENT 9'S LAB+++
1. Blast and bomb the rynocs - Rowar - Get to the end of the level and talk
to the guy there.
2. Snipe the boats - Tony - Go to the left of the box with the bombs by
throwing a bomb at the switch. Walk over to where there are boats. Go into
sniper mode and shoot all the boats.
3. This place has gone to the birds - Beulah - Go into the room with the
birds. Kill the first group of birds.
1. Defeat the Sorceress? - George - Run around the floor avoiding her
attacks. Run to a cannon just after she shoots at you. When you get in,
she will run around the floor. When she stops, shoot her. After two hits,
Agent 9 will get moving cannon things. These are better than the cannons
because they shoot in a straight line and the cannons lob. They can move
and the cannons don't. After two more hits, you get a spaceship. These are
better than the moving cannon things because they are faster and can turn
better. They can fly, and once you hit the Sorceress, you don't have to get
out and wait for another one. They have unlimited ammo too.
V. Skill points
Some of these are self-explanatory, some of them I can’t check without
starting a new game, so if you don’t understand one of them, don’t ask me. I
can’t find them. All of those I remember how to get will be put.
1. Sunny Villa - Flame all trees
2. Sunny Villa - Skateboard course record I
3. Molten Crater – Assemble tiki head – I think you put all the headsaround
the middle idle
4. Molten Crater - Supercharge the wall – In the thief area
5. Seashell Shore - Catch the funky chicken – At the end where all the water
6. Icy Peak - Glide to pedestal – I think it is where a thief is
7. Enchanted Towers - Skateboard course record II
8. Spooky Swamp - Destroy all piranha signs
9. Sgt. Byrd's Base - Bomb the gophers
10. Frozen Altars - Beat yeti in two rounds
11. Lost Fleet - Skateboard record time
12. Fireworks Factory - Find Agent 9's powerup – On the ceiling somewhere
13. Charmed Ridge - The Impossible Tower - Near the tower that moves in your
14. Charmed Ridge - Shoot the temple windows – Where the cat witches are
15. Bentley's Outpost - Push box off the cliff – Near the end of the Bentley
16. Desert Ruins - Destroy all seaweed
17. Haunted Tomb - Swim into the dark hole – Go inside a dark hole with
water coming out of it.
18. Dino Mines - Hit all the seahorses – Where egg 2 is
19. Dino Mines - Hit the secret dino – Where egg 4 is
20. Agent 9's Lab - Blow up all the palm trees
VI. Frequently asked questions
I got too many questions over the past year to put them all here. But one of
the most common questions was about not getting the egg after they won the
race at the speedway. That is a bug. I also remember hearing something about
gems in the fireworks factory. That’s a glitch too.
“The next update will come in about 3 days from August 13th.”- My last
I was right, but when I posted that, I had no clue it would be in 2002.