This is how to get Cloud...yes Cloud from FF7.
Note:u must have Mustadio in ur party, u must be in chapter 4, u must bought the flower in Zarghidas, n lastly u must have fought and won the battle against Dycdarge in Igros Castle.
1. Go to Zeltennia Castle and listen to the rumor "Cursed Island".
2. Go to Gouge Machine City and u will enter a scene.
3. Go to Goland Coal City and listen to the rumor "Ghost of Colliery".
4. Go to Lesalia Imperial City and u will enter a scene in a bar and let Beowulf join ur party.
5. Go back to Goland Coal City and u will engage in 4 battles.
6. Go back to Gouge Machine City and u will enter another scene, and let Worker 8 join ur party(u will need him). Before u leave u will enter another scene.
7. Now go to Nelveska Temple and u will get into a battle.(Note:make sure u have some with low brave with high jumping power and worker 8 in this battle to get a real strong weapon and sheild. ill tel u later)
8. Go back to Gouge Machine City u will enter another scene.
9. Cloud is a Zarghidas Trade City protecting the flower girl. u help him in a battle then he will join ur party.
10. To use Cloud's Limits u have to get his materia blade. it is in Bervenia Volcanoe at the very top of the volcano.(make sure a lancer with Germinas boots and move find item with pretty low brave get it).
Now about the weapon and sheild in Nelveska, make sure its a lancer with low brave with move find item and germinas boots. ok when u get in the battle have worker 8 stand near the pole and let the lancer jump up the 1 on the right gives u the real Javelin (attack strenght about 43) and the one on the left is the real Escution (i cant spell it kinda hard. but u kno that really cheap sheild in the beggining its the real version of that. Evade 75%)make sure the hyudras leave the poles first. i weaken them with orlandu or use beowulfs stop act.
and on the way u get a couple characters keep them its a kinda cool story about beowulf and the dragon. =)
o yeah cloud has a new limit(REALLY INTENSE)
Added by: Cloud Strife , ID#2728