Everything! - The Sims 2: Castaway
Aug 27th 2008, ID#8970 Everything!
First, these are all the cheats that I know:
1. If you don't know where to find the rope, for getting across the rope bridge, you can just craft it, on the thing that looks like a mushroom. (Go to the left arrows one time. It's in the middle of the screen.)
2. To get all the green bars up to almost the full extent, follow this step guide. First, collect lots of black bugs, or at least 10 Coconuts. Then, eat all 10 Coconuts or 10 Black Bugs, which will decrease your bladder and hygiene bars. Then, use a bush for the bathroom. After, bathe in water, several times until the hygiene and comfort bars are up to the full extent. Then, talk to all the other Sims you've met, raising your Social bar to as much as you can. Finally, go t your house and sleep one time, save and all your bars will be green to the full extent.
3. Be sure not to make your Sim faint, or you'll lose lots of items. Most times, it's really nothing rare, but sometimes, that little monkey can get pretty evil.
4. To speed up, press down the Left button on your console until your Sim gets to where it has to be.
5. To trade and get other things, you have to have lots of basic things. Trading Dr. Feelgood would be the best.
6. First, you'll meet Dr. Feelgood and then Chef Butcher, Ms. Weeder and finally, McDress.
That's all I know, guys! Hope I helped!