Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Avatar
Follow the dark path or use the light
Login
Mobile

go
SHARE

70%

 
 
 
CuteGirlNatty12 asks: Added Sep 1st 2010, ID #164335

70%

I have done 70% of the game and have been able to escape the island and I have also completed all thepeople's stories but I don't get what the other 30% of te game is? Is just collecting stuff???
 
 

 
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
 
Guest answered:
Added 18th Sep 2010, ID #356695
get all the fish, bugs, and fruit and clothss
 
 
 
 
Guest answered:
Added 26th Sep 2010, ID #357926
ive completed the game with 66% and heres how i did it: on the island on the right, on the cliff (usaully represented as an eye on the map) when it looks like a bird jumping off a cliff on the map, go to that area and theres an arrow on the floor. press on it and go to the next area. you will have jumped off the cliff. if you go through the glowing door it will lead you back on the island. if you go on the ship you will have completed the game Smile
hope this helped xx
 
 
 
 
 

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.


BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.

 

 
 
 
 
More Questions
 
Need Answers?
Ask a question for The Sims 2: Castaway

Question Guidelines

 
Your Question (short version)

Question Description (more details)

Please complete both boxes

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to receive an email to let you know if/when we have added this question to the site please enter your email address.

We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this question.

View Terms



Ask a question for a different game.
 
Game Talk
Next Legend of Zelda is the most anticipated game of next year
Next Legend of Zelda is the most anticipated game of next year
Mass Effect Andromeda Game Play Trailer released
Mass Effect Andromeda Game Play Trailer released
Most Popular Video Game Cosplay Characters
Most Popular Video Game Cosplay Characters
Characters in Final Fantasy XV
The Division Expansion II: Survival is out now
Free FIFA 17 Weekend Trial
Xbox One Game Streaming to Oculus Rift coming soon
Ditto Finally Released In Pokemon GO
The Available Summons in FFXV That We Know So Far
Pokemon Sun & Moon Global Launch