Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free

    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light

Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon Pack Shot

Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon


How do you marry Dorothy?

Lunamoon asks: Added Dec 11th 2008, ID #134302

Question for Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon

How do you marry Dorothy?

Add your answerAnswers for this Question
greaterfiend answered:
Added 30th Dec 2008, ID #295666
To marry Dorothy, you have to complete all her requests, and when she reaches 10 hearts, Gordon will put up a request. He will ask you to give Dorothy a Blessing pendant. When you give it to her, she will talk to you, and ask you what she should do for what she's feeling. The choices are "Try holding your breath," and "Will you marry me?" Obviously, you want to choose "Will you marry me?"
69raywwf answered:
Added 5th Jan 2009, ID #296861
Does it work also on cecielia?

Vladek 2004 answered:
Added 26th Jan 2009, ID #299905
First of all, the blessing pendant does NOT work on cecielia. Second, I married Dorothy and "greaterfiend" had all the main points, but also if you want to speed it up here are a couple tips.
-Dorothy loves Char... Char is a fish that can be caught at Blessia Island Center(about 30% chance of getting char, 60%some other fish that I forget the name, and 10% branch)
-Gorden loves pumpkins. I don't know how much of his friend you have to be to get the pendant, but you can buy pumpkin seeds at the store, and grow them at Blessia island.
-Finally, you should do any festival activity you can with her. She hangs out on the crossroads, on the path to triste forest during festivals.
I was able to marry her on Summer 9 of the first year(I proposed summer 8) I could have done it sooner if I had figured out where to get the Char sooner.
Squirrelflight answered:
Added 18th Sep 2009, ID #320969
Why dosnt anyone know how to marry mana? Like I guessed the 10 hearts thing but geting the engagement ring.... It's so frusterating
Showing all comments
Guest said: 5th Jan 2012 | REPORT
you have to get dougals friendship level to 4!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest said: 6th Aug 2012 | REPORT
you have to be friends with her father douglas
Guest said: 22nd Feb 2014 | REPORT
When Douglas has 4 fp, after all Manas requests, he will send you a request about the engagment ring
Guest answered:
Added 16th Jun 2010, ID #332277
to marry mana u have to have ten love points and 3 friend points with douglas
Guest answered:
Added 4th Jul 2010, ID #337288
and you have to fight his scary humungous orc dude
Guest answered:
Added 4th Aug 2010, ID #346449
One other thing about Dorothy...Gordon does not need any Fp to get the 'Pendant', Because It's a request and Fp goes up with each request. With Dorothy when you complete her request's her Lp Goes up I got 10 Lp in 12 days (Rf time)
Guest answered:
Added 10th May 2011, ID #404582
Oh so thats how Can you get mmarried in the second generastion

Guest answered:
Added 19th Aug 2011, ID #434000
To marry Mana you have to do ALL of Mana's and Douglas' requests.Once you get to Douglas' last request you end up talking to him at the top end of Trieste Forest and while you're talking to him an ORC appears and you have to fight it with Douglas watching. Once you have defeated it, Douglas will come over and says that he has never seen you fight and that you would be a good husband for Mana. He then gives you the ENGAGEMENT RING and then you can propose to Mana.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


More Questions
Need Answers?
Game Talk
Sniper Elite 4 - Gameplay Trailer Released
Sniper Elite 4 - Gameplay Trailer Released
What is Xbox Play Anywhere?
What is Xbox Play Anywhere?
Gears of War 4 - Launch Trailer
Gears of War 4 - Launch Trailer
Pokemon GO Buddy System Released
3 New Pokemon Leaked For Sun & Moon
10 Gifts for Gamers for $20 or under
Call of Duty: Black Ops III 'Salvation' DLC Released
15 Ways Niantic Could Improve Pokemon GO
Niantic Confirms New Pokemon GO Buddy System After New Coding Was Found By Enthusiast
Alolan Rattata Released