Question for Pokemon Platinum

Guest asks: Added Mar 5th 2011, ID #187766

Question for Pokemon Platinum

What do I have to do for the Pal Pad to open? Also how can I make the fat dude inside Victory Road move so I can go through route 224? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Shiny Lugia answered: Added 5th Mar 2011, ID #390835
In order to take pal pad you have to climb on the roof of a Poke Center. The fat guy in Victory road will leave when you beat the champion.

I hope I helped you! ^_^
Showing all comments
kEv0 said: 5th Mar 2011, ID #31457 | REPORT
How do I clim over a Pokemon Center? And also I already won the Pokemon League and he hasn't moved.
Mecha Dragon answered: Added 5th Mar 2011, ID #390941
Get the national pokedex by finding all 210 Pokemon in sinnoh

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

More Questions
Have a question?