Wall scale

key bearer asks: Added Apr 30th 2010, ID #150157

Wall scale

Hi does anyone no wot move I need to scale a rocky wall and were I can get it? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Ran08 answered: Added 1st May 2010, ID #329207
It's an HM called Rock Climb. You can get it by treading through the snow to Snowpoint City. There's a house near Snowpoint and the man inside is a hiker. If you talk to him he'll tell something along the lines of, "I lost something in the snow...blah... Blah..." Scourge the snowy "field" near the house and you'll find a Pokeball. The Pokeball contains the Move Rock Climb. Teach it to a Pokemon and it'll know how to "scale a rocky wall" outside of battle.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?