THE POKEMON WANTED LIST (.2) new and inproved!!!!!Want a shiny, legendary, or just any Pokemon that comes to mind, well I can get it for you! I can even give it max poffin level and any item! All you have to do is fill out THE WANTED POKEMON LIST (.2) style sheet!
REQUIERMENTS OR QUESTIONS
There are some things you may want to know!
1. You need to have Wi-fi connections with your computer so we can trade. If you donít then you need to go out and buy a wireless router.
2. You need to know your TIME ZONE difference Iím in the USA central time! If you donít know then we will never meet up and you will never get your wanted pokemon.
3. If you donít know how to get your friend code then go to your key item in your bag and look for (pal pad).
4. You have to go DOWN STAIRS in the Pokemon center, the first lady closet to the stairs.
5. You have to have me in your pal pad, and I have to have yours, another wise we will not connect.
6. You have to have the same amount of Pokemon you asked for to trade. Like if you ask for 4 then catch 4ÖI donít care what they are gust catch them so you can get your wanted pokemon.
7. I WILL NOT CHANGE MY TIME TO HOOK UP WITH YOUR GAME!...sorry but if you want your Pokemon then YOU have to be willing to get up at what ever the time it is to hook up with my game. Example if it's 7:30 pm in central time USA then it should be 2:30 am in Europe.
8. If you have another questions the send me an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
My name is Gibby! My friend code is (4340-1631-4369). My time zone is central time in the United Sates of America. Iím in the trading room from 7:30 Pm to 8:00 Pm EVERYDAY!
STYLE SHEET FOR THE POKEMON WANTED LIST (.2)
Ok! Fill out THE POKEMON WANTED LIST (.2) exactly like this, or I will not trade with youÖ.sorry not trying to sound mean but it speeds things up!
1. Pokemon name and (national pokedex number).
2. Shiny Pokemon (shiny or non-shiny).
3. Level of Pokemon (1 to 100).
4. Gender (Female, male, or unknown).
5. Do you want an item (If yes then put the item down).
6. Moves (yes or no. If yes them list them, and they can have any move YOU want from dark void to roar of time).
7. Nickname (yes or no. If yes then put down the name).
8. There pokeball you want them in.
9. Max poffin level. (By the way it, make there stat's grow faster if you give them max poffin at a lower level).
10. Your area and Time zone change (Example, Europe 2:30am to 3:00am).
11. Your players name
12. Your friend code
13. Any thing special, like where I caught it or what is it's nature (this in not required it like a ps box)
Here is and example:
1. Groudon (383)
3. level 50
5. yes (Earth Plate
6. Eruption, Solar beam, Earthquake, Thunder.
8. Luxury ball
9. max poffin
10. Europe 2:30am to 3:00am
12. 0000 0000 0000
And thatís it, all you have to do is wait till when every your time zone matches up with mine.
Comment:(Oct 8 2009) Ok to make this clear one more time... number 10. is so YOU know what time you need to log on, because im only at home for a short time, and im not geting up at two in the morring to trade... i need my beauty sleep...LOL :p
Comment:(Oct 21 2009) IM BACK ON!!! sorry people, are internet was down for about a month (my cat likes to play with cords...dont worrie shes fine) but its back and beter then ever! So all start loging back on. TO be more exact... the 22 of Nov... so tomarow and every day after that.:P (PS... scorpio dude your pokemon are ready to go, so can you replie so i know your ready....)
Comment:(Oct 29 2009) scorpio dude tell me what time you are geting on at and i will log on at that time. Give me a date and time that would be helpful!
Comment:(Nov 1 2009) Sorry to say I canít change the owner or the origin of where it was regionally caught... because there is no action replay code for that stuff...that I know ofÖbut if you find one tell me were to find it plz. What I meant by number 13 is like where it was caught for example rout 123 or new moon island. And I can modify there nature but thatís all I can really do with 13. Sorry if I wasnít very specific. But thatís how I learn, from my mistakes. Lol! PS. Iím working on THE POKEMON WANTED LIST .3. I know what youíre thinking ďWHAT! Another one, this person is making a new list every other weekĒ I know but, as I said I learn from my mistakes. The .3 list will be shorter and more exact, and will be ready soon! HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN!