Question for Pokemon Heart Gold

Guest asks: Added Nov 29th 2010, ID #174072

Question for Pokemon Heart Gold

Where do you find tm scale in pokemon heartgold for dsi? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
X__x answered: Added 1st Dec 2010, ID #370007
There is no such TM in Heart Gold called "scale." However, there is an HM called "Rock Climb" which scales rocky walls in the game. You receive this HM from Professor Oak once you've beaten the 8th Kanto Gym Leader, Blue, in Viridian City. You must beat all 7 previous leaders before facing Blue.
Showing all comments
Guest said: 11th May 2012, ID #141209 | REPORT
your awesome
Guest said: 28th Jun 2012, ID #157860 | REPORT
Guest said: 23rd Jul 2014, ID #424005 | REPORT
Guest said: 18th Feb 2015, ID #517506 | REPORT
Eyf you cant you have to tern on the power wich you have to go throu a thing to gat the pokeflute chanle wich you need to wake the snorlac up in frunt of diglet cave wich you need to get to because you cant take o n the last two gymes

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?