Question for Pokemon Black

Guest asks: Added Jul 13th 2013, ID #314764

Question for Pokemon Black

Whenever I enter the Union Room I'm shown as a Scientist. How do I change from being a scientist to something else? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 6th Aug 2013, ID #599786
Well a guy in a Pokemon center asks you if what type of trainer are you go back to him and say something else and it will change


Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?