Question for Zelda 64: Ocarina of Time

Guest asks: Added Jul 16th 2012, ID #273058

Question for Zelda 64: Ocarina of Time

Can I get dins fire when I've already became an adult but went back in time as a child to try to get it? Because it's not working and no fairy comes and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 18th Jul 2012, ID #523873
Din's Fire is only obtainable as a child. As an adult, you will get enhanced defense from the same Fairy Fountain.

To get Din's Fire, you must bomb the rock near Hyrule Castle, crawl through the hole, and play Zelda's Lulaby on the Triforce symbol. The Great Fairy of Magic will grant you the power to use Din's Fire.

Please note: you must get the Magic Meter from the Great Fairy on top of Death Mountain first.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?