How to beat prime cup master ball. - Pokemon Stadium
How to beat prime cup master ball.
Alright the following tip will only work if you have a Pokemon Blue/Red game pack, and oen of thsoe things that connects the game pack to Pokemon Stadium.
1) You need to make sure you have a bunch of Great/ultra balls and at least one rare candy, one Pokemon that knows fly,one that knows surf, and you must have been in Cinnabar so you may fly there.
2) Now, go to Vermillion city. Talk to the elderly man who teaches you to catch a Pokemon at the north [up] exit of Vermillion. He will ask, Are you busy? [or something of the sort] say no, and he will show you how to catch a weedle. After he is finished, fly to Cinnabar island hastely!
4) Put the rare candies in the sixth slot of your items pack.
5) Walk Left until you rech the water. Now surf. DON'T MOVE! Now you are at a point where it looks like you are half on land and half on water. Surf up and down along the shore until Missingno. Or M' shows up. If he is any level catch him! Don't worry as long as he doesn't go into the pc he won't mess anything up.
6)Now look in your pack, a little glitched symbol will appear next to the rare candies. [this only means there is more than 99 in one stack]
7) Teach M' [or Missingno.] Fly.
8) Now use a rare candy on M'. He should turn into a Kangaskhan that knows:
Water gun [yes there's supposed to be two]
9)Now you have a very wierd Kangaskhan. Teach him the following moves:
Delete these moves:
Water gun and Water gun.
10) your kangaskhan is either lvl 81, 1, or 133 now. [if he's lvl 133 go out and kill a pidgy and he'll be back to lvl 100] Now use enough rare candies to get him to lvl 100.
[repeat step 5 without catching him if you have to.]
11) now buy one of each of these:
12)now do what you did in step 5 on each of these items. Doing so will let you max out your odd Kangaskhan's stats.
13) And finally after long grueling hours [or minutes =D] you now have a completley beefed up Kangaskhan that will destroy most other pkmn in Pokemon Stadium Prime Cup!
Now you can do this for any Pokemon and soon have a completely unstoppable team!
I did it myself, and I can't promise that it'll work for you but it certainly helps.
Here's my Kangaskhan:
[Please note that sky attack and fly are not very powerful with Kangaskhan seeing as though he isn't supposed to know them, but they come in handy sometimes.
Add a comment
Please do not be rude to others, what may be obvious to you may not be to the person asking the question.
Call of Juarez fans will be pleased to know that Call of Juarez Gunslinger will be available from Wednesday, May 22nd, £11.99 on the PlayStation Network and Windows PC and 1200 Microsoft Points via..
Batgirl has now been released as a downloadable content (DLC) character for the DC Comics fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us. Batgirl will be available from the 21st of May 2013 on Xbox LIVE Mar..
A new December screenshot gallery has been released for Assetto Corsa and features Ayrton Senna's driven Lotus 98T from Classic Team Lotus. These unedited ingame screenshots are taken from action at..
Laughing Jackal have announced that a major update for Hungry Giraffe on iPhone has been released. Version 1.2 of Hungry Giraffe has more festive features than you could shake a mince pie at, inclu..