How to Factory Reset your Nintendo DS
Published by SuperCheats Staff on Aug 19th 2013
In several situation, Nintendo DS users will want to erase all the data on their systems and restore them to default settings.Once it has been reset, you can change its settings and enter new information. These information that lost during reset cannot be retrieved.
Things you will need:
Screwdriver size 0
Follow these steps below:
Make sure you turn of the system first
- On the back of the Nintendo DS use the screwdriver to loosen the screw on the DS's battery compartment and remove the cover.
- Take out the battery pack. insert the end of the screwdriver into the tab of the battery and pop it out.
- Leave the battery out of the unit for 5 sec.
- Put the battery back into place and put the battery compartment cover back into place and tighten the screw with the screwdriver.
- Turn on the DS Lite. If the unit has reset a screen will prompt you to adjust your system settings.
- After entering all information. a screen will prompt you to restart your system