Sonic Mega Collection Cheats for GameCube
Get Extra Lives:
When you have collected 50 rings enter the special stage and get an emerald. Allow yourself to die, then collect another 50 rings and re-enter the special stage. Give your rings to the same person you used when you went to the special stage the first time. You will then go to the same stage where you found the emerald but when you complete it this time you will receive an extra life. Collect 100 rings to get a second extra life. Die and repeat the process to get as many lives as you want.
Unlock Debug Mode:
At the 'Level Select' menu go to the 'Sound Test' option and play the tunes in the following order; 1, 9, 9, 4, 1, 0, 1, 8. If you have played the tunes in the correct order you will hear the Emerald sound effect as confirmation.
Unlock Super Knuckles:
At the 'Level Select' menu go to the 'Sound Test' option and play the tunes in the following order; 1, 6, 7, 7, 7, 2, 1, 6. If you have played the tunes in the correct order you will hear the Emerald sound effect as confirmation.
Try entering these passwords without the quotes to unlock the corresponding feature or mode in the game.
Unlock Level Select:
Enter 'ILOVEU' as a password.
Enter 'MIEMIE' as a password and during the game a silver star will appear at locations where you can collect a Bonus Life, Gold Star or Treasure.
Unlock Expert Mode:
Enter 'SUPER' or 'SUPERB' as a password.
Unlock Time Attack Mode:
Enter 'DOFEEL' as a password.
Unlock Boss Mode:
Enter 'MUSEUM' as a password.
Unlock Configuration Mode:
Enter 'MAGURO' as a password.
Enter 'AGES' as a password.
Disable ALL Codes:
Enter 'XXXXXX' as a password.
Unlock Level Select
If you want to play the following levels in the game without having to play through it then at the 'Options' screen press A, Down, B, Down, X, Down, A, B, Up, A, X, Up, B, X, Up. Then using the controller press the indicated button.
Unlock Level 2 - Lava Powerhouse:
Hold A and press Start.
Unlock Level 3 - The Machine:
Hold B and press Start.
Unlock Level 4 - Showdown:
Hold X and press Start.
Unlock Multi-Ball Stage:
When you haved collected ALL the rings on a level enter the gate that appears as a large shining ring.
You know how when you fall into a barrel in the first level, you can move the barrel? My sister and I found a short way to get the 3rd Emerald: fall into a barrel, then move the barrel left or right next to the 3rd Emerald. Then jump into the Emerald tank. SHA-ZAAM!!! You got an Emerald free of work!!!
go to the sonud test play sonuds,1,1,9,9,4,4, then go to level 3 if you go to that level. plz press pause button aac that will make the game easer.
To access cheat mode, at the title screen press up,down,left,right and a chime will confirm correct entry. To access the level select menu, press and hold b while pressing start to see the level select menu.For debug mode,press and hold b and press start until the whole level is done loading. Than, press A to enable debug mode.
at the title screen, press up,down,left,right. if done correctly, a ring chime will confirm it. Than, press and hold b and press start at the same time and it will bring you to the level select screen.
OK, to get Super Sonic get all 7 Chaos Emeralds(by cheat[On Level Select Screen play the tunes 04, 01, 02, 06]or manually)then go to any stage and collect 50 rings or more(It's better to have more because you use rings when you are Super Sonic). Then Press A to jump and press A in the air. Ta-Daa!! You are now officially Super Sonic.
Hope I Helped!
PS. I find it easier to get 50 rings on Casino Night Zone because of all the slot machines.
PPS. If you are having trouble getting rings then use the Debug mode cheat(Enable level select[Sound Test tunes 19, 65, 09, 17] then enter the tunes 01, 09, 09, 02, 01, 01, 02, 04 on sound test). Then press Start to go back to the title and hold B and press Start. Then highlight your desired level, hold B and press Start. Press A to morph and B/X to jump. If you've morphed press B to change forms, X to clone yourself and A to change back to Sonic. Change to a ring and go into a clone frenzy. Then turn back into Sonic ad collect them all. If you haven't got enough then repeat.
Sorry sheiny, but in your everything cheat you forgot to includ Sonic 3+Knuckles Debug Mode!!!
OK, after enabling the level select cheat (<x3, >x3 upx3 on a swinging vine, then start, B, and at the title press up) go to the level select menu and choose Mushroom Hill 1, when you get to one of those pulley things, press <x3 >x3, upx3, you will hear a ring. Press Start and then B. At the title press up to go back to the level select Menu. Press and hold B and press START on your level choice. (You may not have to hold B) TADAA!!! You now have Debug Mode. Press B to reverse gravity. Press A to morph into things and B to change forms. When morphed press X to make a real copy of what you are morphed into. There should be a box like a TV with static when you morph. Morph into it and make a copy. Break the box, and you will turn into Super Sonic and get 50 rings. Make multiple copies for more rings
Yay! This is my 5th post!
In Sonic 3 or Sonic 3 & Knuckles, get to Launch Base Zone. When you come to one of those Sirens that call the Bird Enemies, stand in it so that it's activated, hold Down and hit A to do a Spinball. Stay right where you are doing the Spinball so that the Sirens keep going off, the Birds keep coming and they keep getting destroyed. Eventually each Bird will be worth 10,000 points and every 5 Birds will give you a Life!
Sonic the Hedgehog 1
- On the Title Screen - using the D-Pad, press Up, Down, Left, Right (you'll hear the Ring Sound), then hold B and hit Start to access the Level Select Screen.
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- Go to the Options (under 2 Player VS) and play the following Songs:
01, 01, 02, 04 (you'll hear the Continue Sound) - I'm not sure what this does, but it does something.
19, 65, 09, 17 (you'll hear the Ring Sound) - hit Start to go back to the title Screen, then hold B and hit Start to access the Level Select Screen.
- Go to the Level Select Screen and play the following Songs:
04, 01, 02, 06 (you'll hear the Emerald Sound) - you now have all 7 Emeralds.
- On the Title Screen - using the D-Pad, press Up, Up, Up, Down, Down, Down, Up (you'll hear the Ring Sound), then Start to change Tails' name to Miles.
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
- Once the white background goes black - using the D-Pad, press Up, Up, Down, Down, Up, Up, Up, Up before the Title Screen appears; now scroll up on the Main Menu to find the Level Select (this is very difficult to do).
Sonic & Knuckles
- Start the game and play it as you normally would until you get to one of those Pulling Machines that you hang from; while hanging from it - using the D-Pad, press Left, Left, Left, Right, Right, Right, Up, Up, Up, if you hear the Ring Sound - hit Start, then B. Now highlight which Character you wanna play as, then hold B and hit Start to access the Level Select Screen.
Knuckles in Sonic 2
- On the Title Screen - using the D-Pad, press Up, Up, Up, Down, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right (you'll hear the Ring Sound), then hold B and hit Start to access the Level Select Screen. - Go to the Level Select Screen and play the following Songs:
01, 06, 07, 07, 07, 02, 01, 06 (you'll hear the Emerald Sound) - you now have all 7 Emeralds.
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
- Start the game and play it as you normally would until you get to one of those Swinging Vines that you hang from; while hanging from it - using the D-Pad, press Left, Left, Left, Right, Right, Right, Up, Up, Up, if you hear the Ring Sound - hit Start, then B. Now scroll up on the Main Menu to find the Sound Test and access the Level Select Screen.
Sonic 3D Blast
- On the Title Screen - press A, B, Right, B, X, Up, Down, B, then hit Start on Start to access the Level Select Screen.
- Go to the Options and press B, Down, A, Down, X, Down, B, A, Up, B, X, Up, A, X, Up (you'll hear a Jingle), then return to the Title Screen:
Hold B and hit Start to begin in Level 2 (Lava Powerhouse).
Hold A and hit Start to begin in Level 3 (The Machine).
Hold X and hit Start to begin in Level 4 (Showdown).
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Easy Mode - Last Level: Yellow, Has Bean, Blue, Blue
Normal Mode - Last Level: Purple, Yellow, Has Bean, Clear
Hard Mode - Last Level: Has Bean, Clear, Purple, Has Bean
Hardest Mode - Last Level: Red, Red, Clear, Yellow
- While playing a 1 Player game - press Left or Right on Controller 2 to slow down the CPU.
- On the Title Screen - to control the letters of Mean with Controller 1 and Bean with Controller 2, press on the D-Pad for the M/B, B for the E, A for the A and X for the N to bounce.
- On the Title Screen - hold Up, A, X and hit Start twice (once on the Title Screen and once on the Instructions Screen) to choose your Round (of 36) with the D-Pad.
AGES - View Credits
DOFEEL - Time Attack
ILOVEU - Level Select
MAGURO - Onchi System Setup
MIEMIE - True Sight
MUSEUM - Boss Rush Mode
SUPER - Super Hard Mode
SUPERB - Very Hard Mode
Play Dr.Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine 30 times,or play sonic mega collection with a sonic adventure 2battle save file on your gamecube.
(NOTE:YOU GET CREDIT FOR PLAYING THE GAMES EVEN IF YOU EXIT IM-
MEDIATELY AFTER THE GAME LOG RECORDED MESSAGE APPEARS!)
Hope I helped!^_^
At the title screen for Sonic 1, press up, down, left, right. Then hold B to enter the level selection.
At Sonic 1's title screen, press Up, Down,Left, Right.
Then, hold B and press Start to head into the level select and sound test screen!
okay its soulblade with a truckload of ways to unlock the extra games!!
"BLUE SPHERE"--Play "Sonic the Hedgehog" and "Sonic 3D Blast" 20 times each, ---OR--- open up the "Games" menu on Sonic Mega Collection with a "Phantasy Star Online: Episode 1 and 2" save file on your memory card. (no description available)
"SONIC 3 & KNUCKLES"--Play "Sonic 3" and "Sonic & Knuckles" 20 times each. (description: play through "Sonic 3" using Knuckles and his cool signature moves and merge the adventures of "Sonic 3" and "Sonic & Knuckles", creating a HUGE adventure!)
"KNUCKLES IN SONIC 2"--Play "Sonic The Hedgehog 2" and "Sonic Spinball" 20 times each. (description: play through "Sonic 2" using
Knuckles and his cool signature moves.)
"Flicky"--Play "Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine" 30 times, ---OR--- open up the "Games" menu on Sonic Mega Collection with a *Sonic Adventure 2: Battle" save file on your memory card. (description: help Flicky the bird rescue the chirps and bring them safely to the exit, but watch out for iggy the lizard and tiger the cat!! ---HINT--- This liitle eater egg was only in the Genesis version, but it may have been carried over: if you complete levels ONE through TEN with a time of less than 20 seconds each AND score perfect on all of the bonus rounds, your score will be HUGE.
The reward? look for a girl in a bikini to appear in one of the windows on your level ten bonus. THIS AINT NO LIE!!! if it does not work, it probably means that the editors eliminated it, most likely because of content rating.
RISTAR--Play "Blue Sphere", "Knuckles in Sonic 3", and "Flicky" 30 times each.
---TIP--- to technically "play" a game, all that you have to do is start up the game, wait for it to be recorded in the Game Log ("Game Log Recorded" will appear in the window.), and then exit the game. This will make it so much easier to unlock more games.
HAVE FUN!!!! these cheats are NOT fake.