Question for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

supercheats14984 asks: Added Dec 1st 2006, ID #72309

Question for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

In the bathroom thing how do you get past the running water?And how do you get the tri wizard shield thats down on the little platform thing and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
megagenie answered: Added 1st Aug 2007, ID #202490
I have played this one again to try to get the vanishing card but I still failed to do so. To get past the running water you must first get the egg on the other bridge going to the left (I think) Use your Carpe Retractum to get the egg but the egg will go inside the pipe so you will have to go back to the Prefect's bathroom. The egg will open and a Tri-wizard shield and the game will be saved. After that go back again to Prefect's bathroom and the running water will be gone/ YOu will need the Herbivicus spell open the water lilies to get the 2 tri-wizard shields. The other tri-wizard shield you will need to use the block so that you can climb to get it.
Other Answers

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?